• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Is there any way to check WHICH golden chests you've opened? Its the only thing left for me to do to get the emblem, and it says I already got 9 but I just cannot remember which those were!

That feeling when you know you've played to much destiny.

Lol login to see the triumphs; already completed all of them. HAHAHAHAHAH

Not that they're all that difficult really.

noomi

I can see it now:

Noomi is just mere moments away from finishing his bounty. Front door swings open and the wife steps in. Noomi is looking at her like a deer caught in the headlights.

Noomi needs to do remote play from his bathroom

"Hun, you've been in there for over an hour. Are you okay?"

"Yeah just- dammit, Crota!"

"Hun?"

"I'll be out in a sec!"

Lmfao! Yeah I didn't even get to do a bounty lol, going to eat and spend some quality time together.

I'll be back after 7PM for Crota, see ya's

phen0m24

OK so I have to laugh.

My son Josh always wanted to make a clan on the 360 and call it The Galactic Empire. So he asked me about why we have shiny eyes or other stuff (yeah that's you, DJ) on the forum. I said we were "Tooken" by Oryx/Nilla. Inspired, he created a clan called The Tooken on Bungie. net which now includes multiple GAFers.

I heart you guys. He texts me - Dad, Nilla and Narmer joined! To Venus and Back did too! I'm getting the live play by play. :)

He hopes he can play with GAF on the XBone - looks like he'll maybe get his wish.

Unstable he asked me if he could friend you, I told him I would ask first. :)

Namikaze1

Yo wtf. I remember hunting them all down on my warlock. It says I only have 17/20 though.

B0DbSyg.gif
Lewd.

At least one character has to have gotten all 20 it seems.

That feeling when you know you've played to much destiny.

Lol login to see the triumphs; already completed all of them. HAHAHAHAHAH

Not that they're all that difficult really.
Math, I tried to give away a red bull code using this:

Well shit. Almost an hour and no one got the answer.

3 possible answers:
CJVcBW8UYAAv6Lf.jpg

red: Pokemon
250px-696Tyrunt.png

green: Crash Bandicoot
crash2_7006.png

blue: Everyday Math
image.php

If you don't see how Math's avatar is wearing pink slippers, you're blind.

No one got the answer.

Sky Walker

Got High Road Soldier with Full Autofire + Firefly ? Is it any good ?

So... I guess I have to do PoE 35 for that Year One thing... having never done it, are there any tips/cheese things I should know?

Don't want to be a total newb when I jump in.

1A- During Skolas fight,always remember this:

Controling ADS always come first before DPSing Skolas any time. It's the only key to make the fight easier.

1B- Have a good fireteam to communicate with and know the basic of the boss fight strategy.

2-This week Skolas has "Lightswitch+Small Arms" modifiers. You need a good maxed out primary weapon.Fang of Ir yut is my GOAT because of its arc burn and long range.

Also, any decennt Rocket Launcher would be cool to clear ADS faster.

3- The layout of the boss fight strategy is to move with your fireteam in circles from left to right and versa in order to clear ADS, find the Servitor to break the chain and DPS Skolas.
5qd9MgU.jpg

4- Always look for the melee Captain to kill him since it's Lightswitch week, one hit from his blades and you are dead. I think all ADS can kill you with one melee attack but they can be handled with your primary and their melee range isn't that much unlike Captains.

5- Do not forget to look after your Devouring Essence. Sometimes you forget it completely when you get busy killing ADS or taking care of dismantling mines.

6- If you are a defender Titan user, save your bubble for dismantling mines. Bubble and Saint14 helm are life saver for this week.

I think I covered the most important points, the fight isn't that hard when yoy have a good team but you reaaly need to focus in this shit lol.

rNilla

CONNECT DESTINY YOU FUCKS

dtlq5yt.gif

OK so I have to laugh.

My son Josh always wanted to make a clan on the 360 and call it The Galactic Empire. So he asked me about why we have shiny eyes or other stuff (yeah that's you, DJ) on the forum. I said we were "Tooken" by Oryx/Nilla. Inspired, he created a clan called The Tooken on Bungie. net which now includes multiple GAFers.

I heart you guys. He texts me - Dad, Nilla and Narmer joined! To Venus and Back did too! I'm getting the live play by play. :)

He hopes he can play with GAF on the XBone - looks like he'll maybe get his wish.

Unstable he asked me if he could friend you, I told him I would ask first. :)

I'd buy a Bone if I had any reason to (other than Destiny).

Namikaze1

I may have a code or two to give away tomorrow. May. It all depends on if my little bro will consume yet another can of red bull during his break tomorrow.

Namikaze1

How am I gonna survive without Destiny for 2 weeks 😫😨😱
You can pretend you're on some forest planet like some of the Destiny concept art, imagine some Taken enemies patrolling the areas, put a hoodie on and pretend you're a hunter all on Yellowstone.

*Insert Spongebob Imagination pic here*

Wow, just checked my mail after playing the past few days and not caring...I had a Matador 64 and a Ash Factory sitting in there for who knows how long.

Mind you, I'm the guy who mains crucible and was whining that I've gotten probably dozens of First Rule, Spare Change, Split Shifter, Ill Will, but none of the ones I actually wanted.

I'm pretty pumped. Now I just need a BTRD (hoping that's in my Titan's mail haha) and I'll have all the Crucible drops I want. It's just too bad there is no good way to farm weapon parts that doesn't take hours or tons of glimmer. Really hope Bungie lets us exchange marks for weapon parts in the future. Currently at 40 after my hunt for the perfect Benevolence decimated my stock lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom