• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

Who is this iam team anyways? I missed the beginning of this mess

TripleWrecks main clan is called iAM.
There is also other WreckNation clans.

iAM went up in skirmish against 13 Devils today.
It went 4-3 to iAM and then they stopped playing.
Most of the games were very close being decided by one or two kills.
Actually I'm sure other people know more about it than me.

Dunk#7

Going to be running the Train soon everyone. I'll try to go for as long as I can tonight to make up for my busy day =D

I would really like to make a run with you. Haven't had a chance yet. I can hold my own, and have made it 3 times in the past, but not in the past 3 weeks or so. Keep going 8-1

So everybody just hops on your stream for a lottery-like drawing?

edit: PS4 right?

Saw an interesting suggestion on Reddit earlier about taking all the high RoF auto's and putting them in their own class as 'Sub-Machine guns'.

Would be a good idea imo and would mean that it would give Bungie greater flexibility to balance the high RoF low Impact weapons and low RoF high Impact weapons without either becoming OP.

PuMa

Saw an interesting suggestion on Reddit earlier about taking all the high RoF auto's and putting them in their own class as 'Sub-Machine guns'.

Would be a good idea imo and would mean that it would give Bungie greater flexibility to balance the high RoF low Impact weapons and low RoF high Impact weapons without either becoming OP.
Read that too. Thought it was a great idea!

According to my friend who has all three his preference is

1) Queenbreaker
2) Lord of Wolves
10) Dreg's Promise

I only have Queenbreaker. It's not quite the Vex Mythoclast of PoE but is fun to use.

Deku Tree

According to my friend who has all three his preference is

1) Queenbreaker
2) Lord of Wolves
10) Dreg's Promise

I only have Queenbreaker. It's not quite the Vex Mythoclast of PoE but is fun to use.

I have all three. The bow is alright. But it's worse than just about any other legendary sniper with the same impact. It has to charge and it's not hitscan so shots across the map can be dodged. And it takes up an exotic slot. Not sure why anyone would use it doing anything that they found challenging.

I wish Bungie had started this game when Twilight Gap battle was going on.

Could've ended with a cutscene of us dying against a Fallen Kell. Then fast forward in to the future where our ghost finds us and revives us, wiping our memory in the process cos like thats what they do when they revive you anyway.

FFS Bungie.

As a warlock, I feel as though hunters and titans are around to make me look sweeter.

Titans and Hunters (especially hunters) are there just to make the Warlocks seem even more OP. Without those two classes, how would anyone know how excellent our floaty grenadey half mile melee abilities are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom