• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Same here, thought I had got them all but never got 2 on Mars. Probably got bored with the hunt and forgot.

So after getting them today, I have "become legend". And now have to wait 2 months for the emblem...

Think it'll be an exotic like the Mercury one?
It better be an exotic. I didn't became legend for a legendary emblem!

Deku Tree

Wow so apparently if the conversations in a Gaming Community thread stop majorly being about the game in question, and instead turn into a discussion about other stuff among the regulars, then that Thread can be moved into the Off-Topic Community Section.
Looks like this recently happened to the Halo OT.

Seems like we are mostly focused on the Destiny talk so no danger of this happening to us at present I guess.

noomi

Crota Hard Mode - Full Run in approx 20min

1. Noomi
2. Nami
3. Rubenov
4. EroticSushi
5. Manicstreet
6. Gammacide

Come n' git yer lewt

And we're full

madpeon

Anybody want to go through Hardmode Vault of Glass with me and two of my friends? I have a buddy who has tried the Vault 4 times back in Vanilla and always had terrible experiences (people quitting to swap checkpoints, cheesing everything). Would love to show him how brilliant the Vault is with a good group.

So, Vault of Glass, Hard Mode, 8pm EDT:
edit: Playstation 4

1. EpyonMX
2. <friend>
3. <friend>

I'd love to join as long as it's alright that I've only done VoG once on normal and I'm only 33 (hunter).

sajj316

This will be the week I try Trials of Osiris. I'm average at best but will have a teammate that's a work horse. I would love to get someone on DGAF with experience to give us Trials 101. Not looking to see Mercury, just a jump start. When ToO opens up, I'll just send you a PM. Anyone willing?

"Hey want to be our 3rd for Skolas?"

tumblr_inline_mzslexZWsu1qeg2wb.jpg

Wow so apparently if the conversations in a Gaming Community thread stop majorly being about the game in question, and instead turn into a discussion about other stuff among the regulars, then that Thread can be moved into the Off-Topic Community Section.
Looks like this recently happened to the Halo OT.

Seems like we are mostly focused on the Destiny talk so no danger of this happening to us at present I guess.
It's hard when you have such a large community. People just like to chat with others. I know I do.

Also wasn't there other issues with the Halo OT about not being very welcoming to new people or something?

Its not the first time the Halo OT has visited the Off-topic section. Happened awhile ago too.

Wait so the season pass is $25 now? So if i buy that and TTK it will cost $65 total?

Since Bungie doesnt want to make a digital legendary edition i might just buy this way instead.

Vault of Glass, Hard, 8pm EDT

1. EpyonMX
2. <friend>
3. <friend>
4. deafmedal1
5. madpeon

More the merrier. Anyone want that last spot?

If you're joining me, my PSN is JohnOfMars

Owensboro

Lets see, only need Heroic Crota and Skolas for that emblem. Anyone doing either?

Vault of Glass, Hard, 8pm EDT

1. EpyonMX
2. <friend>
3. <friend>
4. deafmedal1
5. madpeon

More the merrier. Anyone want that last spot?

If you're joining me, my PSN is JohnOfMars

I haven't done the entire place hard mode yet (only the last boss), but would love to try if the spot is still open.

squadr0n

Im sorry, where do I find out what these Moments of Triumph are?

Also down for Raid or Nightfall on PS4
LVL 31 Warlock
PSN: sQuadon

Trakan

What are your thoughts on auto fire on a pulse? I rather like just leaning on a trigger as opposed to putting in actual work. lol

You can't roll auto on pulse rifles anymore so it doesn't matter, but I think it'd make me less accurate. I'd also rather have a reload perk.

kiguel182

So, I need some advice.

I need a new primary weapon, I like assault rifles and I want a purple one. Apparently the only way to get them (without random drops) is with crucible marks correct? If so, what's the best faction to work towards?

I'm now trying to have everything purple at least so I can try and to the VoG for the first time this week if anyone is willing to let this noob join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom