• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squadr0n

Ok figured it out, Only need the Raids on Hard mode and 9 Golden chests lol. that should be impossible.

Up for nigthfall or Raids on PS4, PSN is up now here atleast.

PSN: sQuadon

TheTurboFD

Anybody want to go through Hardmode Vault of Glass with me and two of my friends? I have a buddy who has tried the Vault 4 times back in Vanilla and always had terrible experiences (people quitting to swap checkpoints, cheesing everything). Would love to show him how brilliant the Vault is with a good group.

So, Vault of Glass, Hard Mode, 8pm EDT:
edit: Playstation 4

1. EpyonMX
2. <friend>
3. <friend>

I'm down PSN TheTurboFD

So, I need some advice.

I need a new primary weapon, I like assault rifles and I want a purple one. Apparently the only way to get them (without random drops) is with crucible marks correct? If so, what's the best faction to work towards?

I'm now trying to have everything purple at least so I can try and to the VoG for the first time this week if anyone is willing to let this noob join in.

Vanguard Quartermaster Pest Control Matrix or get the Dead Orbit Scout Rifle Dead Luna SR1 as it comes stock from the vendor with full auto perk.

Frenden

Banned
Got my first DO shader. Bittersteel.

I've gotten:

• Nefertiti AK x2
  • Ninevah 8611
  • Bittersteel

At least my dudes can all match their emblems now.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Well I'm glad they acknowledged the Loot Cave in that Destiny Year One video, considering the sheer number of man-hours spent farming that sucker :)

Vanguard Quartermaster Pest Control Matrix or get the Dead Orbit Scout Rifle Dead Luna SR1 as it comes stock from the vendor with full auto perk.
Better to reroll the Deadshot Luna til you get Full Auto *and* Firely ;-)

kiguel182

Thanks!

The only thing that bothers me is that I still have a lot to grind to get to rank 3 in any of those factions. But I'm closer to that goal in the Quatermaster so I guess I'll keep doing that.

Well I'm glad they acknowledged the Loot Cave in that Destiny Year One video, considering the sheer number of man-hours spent farming that sucker :)

Better to reroll the Deadshot Luna til you get Full Auto *and* Firely ;-)

He's still new to the grind. No need to get him started on reforging just yet!

Got my first DO shader. Bittersteel.

I've gotten:

• Nefertiti AK x2
  • Ninevah 8611
  • Bittersteel

At least my dudes can all match their emblems now.

lol, I thought I was the only one that did that. when HoW came out and vericks had all those different colored ships. I made sure to match every character with the same colored ship, shader and emblem. then I gave up

Getting harder to find people for activities in this thread as HoW fades into the background.

If anyone wants to do Skolas or Hard Crota, I am game.

dont know if you be on later, but I am game for at least 2 hours tonight from 7-9pst to try and down Skolas. could even go to 10pm.
yeah I am rebel
an hour past my bedtime

Owensboro

Getting harder to find people for activities in this thread as HoW fades into the background.

If anyone wants to do Skolas or Hard Crota, I am game.

dont know if you be on later, but I am game for at least 2 hours tonight from 7-9pst to try and down Skolas. could even go to 10pm.
yeah I am rebel
an hour past my bedtime

I'm also up for both Hard Mode Crota and Skolas! I've never done either, though, so fair warning.

Daemul

Wow so apparently if the conversations in a Gaming Community thread stop majorly being about the game in question, and instead turn into a discussion about other stuff among the regulars, then that Thread can be moved into the Off-Topic Community Section.
Looks like this recently happened to the Halo OT.

Seems like we are mostly focused on the Destiny talk so no danger of this happening to us at present I guess.

Being banished to off topic community was worth it for Ozzy's gif alone. I died and came back only to die again because it slayed hard me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom