• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondFancy

Am I the only one who's noticed this typo once you've completed the Triumphs, it says:
"This emblem will belong you, and those like you."

Also anyone on XB1 want to run 3x nightfalls?

Vault of Glass, Hard, 8pm EDT
edit: Playstation 4

1. EpyonMX
2. <friend>
3. <friend>
4. deafmedal1
5. madpeon
6. Owensboro

1 Alt. TheTurboFD

More the merrier. Anyone want that last spot?

If you're joining me, my PSN is JohnOfMars

Looks like we're full. I'll send invites close to 8pm. Should be a good time.

Am I the only one who's noticed this typo once you've completed the Triumphs, it says:
"This emblem will belong you, and those like you."

Also anyone on XB1 want to run 3x nightfalls?
It's amazing how the brain works and will just fill in things that you know should be there. I read that 4 times before I could figure out what was wrong.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Okay roll call.

Normal Crota x3.

Will have to do one full to get check. I can run sword unless someone is really excited about Donnie Yen being in the next Star Wars and wants to do it.

1. Moi

Join me in orbit when ready. Once six is in we begin.

Can take three more for a quick Crota NM.

Will be doing DS and Crota x3...

NarmerQuest is on for the night.

Got three sweet legendaries from the NFs... so that's awesome.

Okay roll call.

Normal Crota x3.

Will have to do one full to get check. I can run sword unless someone is really excited about Donnie Yen being in the next Star Wars and wants to do it.

1. Moi

Hop on with us if you'd like. We are in orbit and ready to go.

GKW212.

Damn i just went to see what the Halo OT is doing that lead to them being moved to off topic and that thread is insane. We are so civilized and so on topic in comparison lol. We pretty much just talk about Destiny.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Loot cave seems like a millenia ago. I didnt even get to exploit it too since i was travelling =/
It so does. I remember spending time on the rock. And then the Loot Cave 2.0 etc.

He's still new to the grind. No need to get him started on reforging just yet!
Shit, I forget that Destiny has new players joining. I've just gotten into the mindset that because of all the internet bitching and whining, the only people still playing are the people who have been playing all along :D

Daemul

Damn i just went to see what the Halo OT is doing that lead to them being moved to off topic and that thread is insane. We are so civilized and so on topic in comparison lol. We pretty much just talk about Destiny.

HaloGAF has transcended Gaming Community, they move back and forth now lol

Frenden

Banned
Okay roll call.

Normal Crota x3.

1. Moi

I'm game! I think you're a PSN friend, but I didn't see you on.

Okay roll call.

Normal Crota x3.

1. Moi

I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom