• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foil makes sense that I don't have then, but I'm scratching my head about how I still haven't gotten Hezen Vengeance. Thought maybe it was like Blackhammer, but guess I'll keep trying.

Also discovered I deleted one too many Oversoul Edicts, oops.

I didn't get a Corrective Measure until a couple months ago and I've been playing since launch. VoG drops are weird.

Namikaze1

I remember fig and math getting Fatebringer while I got the foil. I threw that shit in the vault, never knowing how good it was till two weeks after getting it.

Look, we all know the Shroud of Flies is the rarest drop in the game. Defying all odds, it was literally the last piece of Vanilla or Dark Below content to drop for me. Dropped 2 weeks ago, in fact.

Namikaze1

Then I took that shit with me to the Vault and quickly learned how much damage it did against Atheon then. If I could just find that post I made where I calculated the damage I was doing against him. Damn thing was doing a ton and this was before TDB released.

On destiny.db i saw exotic ship and vehical.. does anybody manage to get those?
or its just a myth?

Ship--
Manus Celer Dei
a6a998237787b7a16859b731210ba126.png

Vehical--
S-99 Dawnchaser
S-99-dawnchaser-ebbd73b7-icon.png

Namikaze1

On destiny.db i saw exotic ship and vehical.. does anybody manage to get those?
or its just a myth?

Ship--
Manus Celer Dei
a6a998237787b7a16859b731210ba126.png

Vehical--
S-99 Dawnchaser
S-99-dawnchaser-ebbd73b7-icon.png
There are also exotic guild class items that have been listed on there for months. No one has gotten them.

It's just a myth for now

todd360

Thank you.

You are legendary. If you've created a Guardian in our world, you have made the game of Destiny better. It's been an honor and a pleasure to play alongside you this year. You're the reason why we do what we do.

Happy Bungie Day, Guardian. And Happy Bungie Day to every player who has ever lent a bit of themselves to something that we created.

We have more adventures in store for Destiny in the months and years to come. We hope you'll be along for the ride. It just wouldn't be the same without you.

See you Starside,

Love, Bungie.

Found on destinydb. Bungie is a good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom