• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Kurumi-chan is best ninja.

giphy.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Nope, not at all.

Ever since Skolas has lost his burns, it's been easy as shit to beat him (as long as you have a Bubble Titan and a cloaking Hunter) because the Adds don't respawn until you reach certain health milestones. Kill the Adds before going back to railing on Skolas, and it's a piece of cake. Beaten him more times on the first try with no burns, than our groups ever did with burns, and in much shorter timespans. Skolas is now a one-and-done boss fight.

I'm tempted to buy this for myself, sell off the game disc, and give my wife my launch black console.

And you have had this same success with Lightswitch on?

traveler

Not Wario
Played since launch. Finished 2nd nightfall tonight. Finally- Gjallarhorn!

Run the third. Guess what drops? I guess when it rains, it pours.

Thanks again ichabod and austin!

Toddler

Haha nice. Also didn't realize Saints got new unis.

They're the Nike Combat unis, you might see each once this year.

On topic: I really hadn't seen anyone play with Queenbreaker's Bow till we did the Nightfall just now... that thing is Godly with Arc burn.

Deku Tree

PoE is deader than dead around this thread. It's reset day and almost nobody cares about it. So many more people were doing Skolas when it was burns.

void666

Banned
I'mma gonna say da Hawk-a-moon.

You guessed wrong sir. I was blessed with hawkmoon twice so far.

No, it's the holy gjallarhorn. All the guys i usually do stuff in this game have it. From the hardcore to the casual. Some have more than 1.

Me, i'm cursed. Forever hornless.

Dunlop

They were not kidding before about it being Hawkmoon day

Unfortunately I already had one, willing to trade for a Fatebringer or Gally :p

Toddler

You guessed wrong sir. I was blessed with hawkmoon twice so far.

No, it's the holy gjallarhorn. All the guys i usually do stuff in this game have it. From the hardcore to the casual. Some have more than 1.

Me, i'm cursed. Forever hornless.

There are 2 types of players in Destiny:

1. With Ballerhorn
2. Without Ballerhorn

#foreverdeuce

So I got 2 elder ciphers from one skokas. Will I be able to pick 2 different guns?

Or will they turn in at the same time for the same reward?

coy

PoE is deader than dead around this thread. It's reset day and almost nobody cares about it. So many more people were doing Skolas when it was burns.
I've only ever tried during the Void burn week. I just wanna be able to say I beat Skolas at least once but more folks seem over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom