• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I've only ever tried during the Void burn week. I just wanna be able to say I beat Skolas at least once but more folks seem over it already.

there's no reason to play him more than once once you get the Skolas exclusive loot imo.

Got mine from VoG

NF gave me Ram/Ruin Wings/some crappy fusion rifle

do i really need to play VoG again for a chance at Hawk? :\

_woLf

Did the nightfall for the week. My bungie day gift was a useless legendary sniper rifle that i already have 2 of.

Fuck you too bingle :(

LTWood12

Oh no!

Nami to the shelter! Where did we leave the key?!?!?

Hey just wanted to say it's awesome that you were able to help Jason & Kirk get to Mercury. They seem like really nice guys, and I'm glad they've discovered how rad this community is.

Now I just want my Kirk Hamilton long form editorial about it.

coy

there's no reason to play him more than once once you get the Skolas exclusive loot imo.

do i really need to play VoG again for a chance at Hawk? :
Yup, I just wanna do it the one time and finally use a key on the treasure chest.

DNAbro

Looking at that Year One Triumphs I still need to do hard mode Vault of Glass, Crota's End, and Skolas PoE.

Should probably get on that.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Reinstalled Destiny. I don't have any expansions, so I'm thinking of just buying TTK to get it all in one. Anyone on PS4 who wants to help me get back into the swing of things...

nicoga3000

GhaleonEB

G-Horn does squat. better off with Thunderlord.

I just use a legendary arc rocket launcher. Two of my characters have it with tracking, one without, both clear rooms. I saw someone using Thunderlord to mow down a couple hallways instantly, it was kind of amazing.

Anyone for PoE, any level? What's Skolas this week?

SnakeEyes

Banned
I just use a legendary arc rocket launcher. Two of my characters have it with tracking, one without, both clear rooms. I saw someone using Thunderlord to mow down a couple hallways instantly, it was kind of amazing.

Small Arms and Lightswitch.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
PoE is deader than dead around this thread. It's reset day and almost nobody cares about it. So many more people were doing Skolas when it was burns.

I should have tried it before they changed it. PoE gets stale so fast. It's just rinse and repeat.
I've only attempted Skolas twice. First time we had some party issues and couldn't communicate well and gave up after a bit and the second time was four long hours of dealing with Lightswitch. Didn't bother with it last week because life was kinda busy and now this week it's Lightswitch again.
Boring

belmakor

I'm up for them, any level is fine.

PSN BelmakoR

So how lucky have I been on a scale of 1 to 10? I bought the game for xbox to start fresh on that console on June 6th. Today, I have all these things.

Ice Breaker
Gjallarhorn
Last Word x 2
Thorn
Bad Juju
Suros Regime
Red Death
No Land Beyond
Universal Remote
Patience and Time
Plan C
Queenbreaker Bow
Truth
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota
Word of Crota
Praedyth's Timepiece and Revenge
Corrective Measures
Hezen Vengeance
Atheon Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Oversoul Edict

+ other weapons and a bunch of exotic armor. Has this game changed in terms of reward drops because this seems fucking crazy.

Reinstalled Destiny. I don't have any expansions, so I'm thinking of just buying TTK to get it all in one. Anyone on PS4 who wants to help me get back into the swing of things...

nicoga3000

I'd be up to guiding you through some things. I need to level up a Warlock (only level 9) and get him up to 20.

Kurumi

Remember when people use to use other guns?
It's a tough balance though. Fusion rifle used to anger everyone. Suros was like cheating. And now PVP is dominated by shotguns.

Yea I remember. I hated fusion rifles with a passion back then too. At this point I'd rather get killed by a fusion rifle then a damn shotgun. I'm that sick of them. Plus you got hunters and warlocks using blink with them and it's infuriating.

My Warlock is 28 right now, but I thought of rolling a Titan just for shits at some point.

I have a 33 Hunter right now but even then I can still help out in any way but maybe not tonight. Tomorrow? Definitely. Also, when you do start that Titan let me know whether it be tomorrow or whenever I want someone to level up next to.

Stratn

Just want to thank trakan for the VOG run tonight. I have finally have in my possession the glorious hawkmoon!!!! After 10 months of searching, I have finally got it.... I just want to thank baby Jesus and trakan for my hawkmoon!!

Now on to the ghorn ;)

So how lucky have I been on a scale of 1 to 10? I bought the game for xbox to start fresh on that console on June 6th. Today, I have all these things.

Ice Breaker
Gjallarhorn
Last Word x 2
Thorn
Bad Juju
Suros Regime
Red Death
No Land Beyond
Universal Remote
Patience and Time
Plan C
Queenbreaker Bow
Truth
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota
Word of Crota
Corrective Measures
Hezen Vengeance
Atheon Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Oversoul Edict

+ other weapons and a bunch of exotic armor. Has this game changed in terms of reward drops because this seems fucking crazy.

Wtf I started on Xbox a few days later and only have 1 exotic:
No Land Beyond

This isn't fair ;_;

Trace

Banned

Ice Breaker
Gjallarhorn
Last Word x 2
Thorn
Bad Juju
Suros Regime
Red Death
No Land Beyond
Universal Remote
Patience and Time
Plan C
Queenbreaker Bow
Truth
Black Hammer
Hunger of Crota
Word of Crota
Corrective Measures
Hezen Vengeance
Atheon Epilogue
Vision of Confluence
Oversoul Edict

I've been doing NM Crota 3x a week since it dropped and I still don't have Black Hammer. So yes you're lucky.

Wtf I started on Xbox a few days later and only have 1 exotic:
No Land Beyond

This isn't fair ;_;

I should mention I have two characters and run them through everything every week. More characters, more chances. I made two hunters so I could give the other one my extra armor and do nightfall/raids immediately after hitting 20.

Trakan

Just want to thank trakan for the VOG run tonight. I have finally have in my possession the glorious hawkmoon!!!! After 10 months of searching, I have finally got it.... I just want to thank baby Jesus and trakan for my hawkmoon!!

Now on to the ghorn ;)

Haha, congrats man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom