• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Ok, imo you should focus on getting the most essential guns in the game on both VoG and CE raids, while doing PoE and Trials to get level 34 gear.

You should do the story missions just to get those out of the way tho.

Cool, thanks.

In that case, hopefully tonight I can find a group to do VoG NM with!

The only times I've done crucible was to see if something dropped. So far it's been a legendary once very two matches. I feel rather guilty of playing since I am a complete disaster lacking any strategy and being there just for the drops. I try to at least not classify as the last on the team, but...

Hey DGAF, I'm in the process of putting together a shopping list for a battlestation—or gaming desk—project. Any members here have their PlayStation 4s hooked up to a 24" or 27" monitor they would personally recommend?

I know I'm late to this and noomi has been giving you advice, but I also have a BenQ that I have my PS4 hooked up to. 60hz 24 inch monitor. I'll try to find the model number.

Edit: it's the RL2455HM and I'd definitely recommend it

Typically I dislike final round snipers, but when Bungie doesn't allow a player to come back to an essentially private match, then release the kraken

thanks, need to start doing these on my other 2 characters then. Also, does the level of PoE you complete change the loot table drop from the big chest when using a key?
It's only guaranteed for one character per account. You can't get three keys a week this way(though there is a random chance for a Queen's package with any bounty turn-in, which includes a random chance at a key.)

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
How are there so many posts. How is this possible. I don't even understand.
right there with you brother
Sorry for the really dumb/newbie question, but I FINALLY got everything installed and updated (didn't pre-order TTK yet, but did buy the 2 expansions since they're on sale).

What should I start focusing on with my 28 Warlock? Just start jumping into strikes, nightfalls, and raids to try and get some new goodies to hit max level?

E: Also posting my PSN ID again so I can play with DestinyGAF. nicoga3000
Hahah. I will help you in ALL THE THREADS!

How's your Vanguard rank? You'll want to score some vendor gear as well as Ascend an exotic ASAP.

edit: Looks like you've got at least Vanguard rank 2 already cause you did VoG before the first expansion.

I'd sayyy..

1. Ascend an existing Exotic armor piece ASAP (you just need an Exotic Shard for this).
2. Do all the expansion story missions to have everything unlocked
3. Do Dragon strikes/Prison of Elders 28 to earn Vanguard marks to get a new set of vendor gear
4. Do Nightfalls and the two raids at your leisure to score some new useful gear
5. Do PoE 32 once you actually hit 32, to start progressing toward 34

thanks, need to start doing these on my other 2 characters then. Also, does the level of PoE you complete change the loot table drop from the big chest when using a key?

Clear this up. It's per account. Not per character. And no the chest doesn't change except your first slokas

Hope that helps

I'd be down for some Salvage later, only need 30 wins to finish the Grimoire plus I really enjoy that mode. Then only ~94 Rumble wins would remain for PvP, which I'll probably never do.

Anyone with gorgon CP? Ill get my 4th horseman today!

Not to burst your bubble, but TDB exotics don't drop in VoG. DSinger and Crota are definitely the two best chances.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
right there with you brother

Hahah. I will help you in ALL THE THREADS!

How's your Vanguard rank? You'll want to score some vendor gear as well as Ascend an exotic ASAP.

edit: Looks like you've got at least Vanguard rank 2 already cause you did VoG before the first expansion.

I'd sayyy..

1. Ascend an existing Exotic armor piece ASAP (you just need an Exotic Shard for this).
2. Do all the expansion story missions to have everything unlocked
3. Do Dragon strikes/Prison of Elders 28 to earn Vanguard marks to get a new set of vendor gear
4. Do Nightfalls and the two raids at your leisure to score some new useful gear
5. Do PoE 32 once you actually hit 32, to start progressing toward 34

Thanks mate. I wasn't sure if you still played so I didn't try and hit you up. But if you do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom