• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Thanks to Ghaleon and Narasingh for a lightning fast PoE 34.

Yep, thanks for the invite. We demolished it.

Slowly ascending my arsenal. At this pace I should have all my gear up to max in about a month. It would be nice if both level 34 and level 35 PoE would be on their "fun" rotation in the same week. I skip the gate lord boss, and Skolas on Lightswitch weeks.

EL CUCO

I only have 15 Rumble wins? That's disappointing. Where can I see how many I've played total?

Need to step my game up.

I only have 15 Rumble wins? That's disappointing. Where can I see how many I've played total?

Need to step my game up.

destinytracker.com has the most detailed stats. Also the bungie.net and/or companion app shows total matches played for each character of each game type under the Stats section.

Need to step my game up.

Turrible%2Bjust%2Bturrible.jpg

vctor182

Man, it's almost gonna be a year when I started playing this game. I remember that I signed for the beta because it was free. It's been a while since a game has kept me this hooked.

Unstable

I hate to beg but I'm going to do it because I have no shame. Anyone have a extra red bull code? I'm currently leveling a Warlock on Xbox
(for science)
and would really like the extra exp boost.

/shameless beggin

Owensboro

I'm at Gorgons Kadey. Just join up for the CP.

Thanks M3! I have no idea how this checkpoint save thing works, I've discovered. I swear we wiped by Gorgon's which should have saved the CP, but it didn't when I tried going into my own game to get that last chest. Weird.

EL CUCO

destinytracker.com has the most detailed stats. Also the bungie.net and/or companion app shows total matches played for each character of each game type under the Stats section.
I couldn't find the actual games played on the app, only the game stats and such.

I guess the only stat that matters is the wins anyways lol

noomi

Just finished my golden chests... Took like 10min... The hell, it's crazy how I missed some of these lol...

Going into crucible for a bit.

M3Rocket

Thanks M3! I have no idea how this checkpoint save thing works, I've discovered. I swear we wiped by Gorgon's which should have saved the CP, but it didn't when I tried going into my own game to get that last chest. Weird.

No problem mate!

There are separate saves for Normal and Hard on Gorgons. You have to wipe then respawn in that area to ensure that you have it. Do it twice to make sure. It is actually quite easy with Gorgons. Crota hard mode for instance can be somewhat finicky in my experience.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I hate to beg but I'm going to do it because I have no shame. Anyone have a extra red bull code? I'm currently leveling a Warlock on Xbox
(for science)

/shameless beggin

Are these still available? My brother lives behind a 7-11 in Chicago. I was going to have him grab me some if they are still around.

phen0m24

(for science)

/shameless beggin

I would get you one but it looks like you already have one. Hey a question: Can I add you with my offspring's account? I did a NF with his character last night with Narmer and we could have used a GAF third. :)

Canned water for the win

Got my PSN character up to 24. Add me! xKelsonx Want to get him ramped up in time for the Taken King so I will be spending more time on the Playstation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom