• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
It's only guaranteed for one character per account. You can't get three keys a week this way(though there is a random chance for a Queen's package with any bounty turn-in, which includes a random chance at a key.)

Clear this up. It's per account. Not per character. And no the chest doesn't change except your first slokas

Hope that helps

blah, I misread. Makes sense, thanks for clarifying.

YES! Second Hawkmoon! Going straight to my alt. Though I have no idea where it dropped, it was in the Postmaster...

Trying to come to grips with The Last Word. First Skirmish match resulted in a 1.27 KDR, but we lost. At least my KDR wasn't below 1, so that's a win already!

YES! Second Hawkmoon! Going straight to my alt. Though I have no idea where it dropped, it was in the Postmaster...

Trying to come to grips with The Last Word. First Skirmish match resulted in a 1.27 KDR, but we lost. At least my KDR wasn't below 1, so that's a win already!

Join me and nami for some skirmish.

LTWood12

You should be, it's a snooze and the skills don't really translate to teamwork-based modes.

I wish I could go to the Speaker and exchange some of my 612 Raid clears for Rumble wins....

I wouldn't trade a single one of my DrDrizzay accompanied Crota clears for all the Rumble wins in the world.

Rumble is awful.

You should be, it's a snooze and the skills don't really translate to teamwork-based modes.

I wish I could go to the Speaker and exchange some of my 612 Raid clears for Rumble wins....

612 Raid clears?! I think I have 11 total, including just one each of VoG/Crota Hard.

Anyway, I don't have any Rumble wins either. I'm not the biggest fan of PVP in this game as a whole, and Rumble is the weakest category to play in.

OkayRene

That monitor looks great! The one next to it (shown on the bottom of the page) looks even better with the 1ms response time and it's cheaper too. Granted it doesn't look as nice :p

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009HNEBLK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It also has over 5000 reviews, and a higher rating :eek:

Yeah that higher rated one looks like it totally values function over form.

I know I'm late to this and noomi has been giving you advice, but I also have a BenQ that I have my PS4 hooked up to. 60hz 24 inch monitor. I'll try to find the model number.

Edit: it's the RL2455HM and I'd definitely recommend it

Oh wow, this is even cheaper than the Asus. Thanks for the reco

M3Rocket

Thanks for the shards, M3R!!

No problem. I'm still hosting Gorgon Hard for anyone who needs it for another 15 minutes or so.

Had a fireteam of 3 trying to get the other chest on right side off spawn getting spotted over and over again. I've been trying to get them to follow me to no avail. I just had to leave after 6 or more wipes. Sorry about that--it's easy if you please just follow my lead. Especially if you're not an invisible Hunter.

Namikaze1

We still have a spot open for skirmish.

Holy shit that was a shutout. We had two guys quit throughout the entire match.

And now it is pouring outside. :/

cakely

I need another for Nightfall.

I've gotten my hunter to the tank twice, but got killed by random trash right when the tank spawns in, twice.

PSN: scambot

Joined up with a couple lvl 32 friends last night--I was level 30 and we tried doing the PoE 32 and got whupped immediately. Two questions here--

-Would our level disparity cause any difficulty curve? We ended up running a lvl 30 strike and then the lvl 28 PoE and they both kept saying they seemed a lot harder than usual. Of course, it could've just been 'cause I suck.

-Do all five stages of the lvl 32 PoE have bosses? We got put into the Vex arena with a boss right away on round 1.

Gammacide

Hey, so does anyone know if we get that Laurea Prima emblem for each of our characters since it takes into account things like chests over all (3) characters or will I have to rotate it between characters?

LTWood12

Joined up with a couple lvl 32 friends last night--I was level 30 and we tried doing the PoE 32 and got whupped immediately. Two questions here--

-Would our level disparity cause any difficulty curve? We ended up running a lvl 30 strike and then the lvl 28 PoE and they both kept saying they seemed a lot harder than usual. Of course, it could've just been 'cause I suck.

-Do all five stages of the lvl 32 PoE have bosses? We got put into the Vex arena with a boss right away on round 1.

First off, this week's 32 is probably the hardest one in the rotation. The 5 rounds are always the same for it, so yes, the first always has a boss.

Being level 30 against level 32 enemies is incredibly difficult. One level below is generally doable but hard. Two levels below means you die pretty much instantly, and you do way less damage to the enemies. Once you reach parity w/ whatever level the enemy is, you notice a big difference.

And my posting here is on a break for a few more days because i got the witcher 3 from a friend and i have a deadline D:

And that game is huge jesus.

Hey, so does anyone know if we get that Laurea Prima emblem for each of our characters since it takes into account things like chests over all (3) characters or will I have to rotate it between characters?

it will almost certainly be purchasable through tess, which means available for every character.

For what?

100 wins to finish the Grimoire, I assume.

Edit: wow, what a terrible page top. Brb.

Edit2: Striker Showdown. Best class gets the page top. Spoiler warning: The Titans won.

CJavmH_UsAA6ly5.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom