• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkmoon is amazing... Satisfying even.
Been playing since alpha and somehow I find it so essentially Destiny that I would receive the one exotic weapon I wanted the most as my final exotic.

Damn Rocket League is something else, amazingly fun game right there!

Thanks for the games Lnkn and Dhruv,always feel free to hop in if you see us playing it!

M3Rocket

Think I might start grinding for the Hopscotch today, I'm curious to see it myself.

Did you get the drop?

I've done over 40 Dragon strikes over the last 20 days or so and haven't seen it drop but once. I saw you and Ikkarus Hopscotch farming earlier, but I didn't read the thread or I would have joined up with you guys. Frenden is looking for his third Hopscotch, but I'm not sure how many strikes he's gone through...

Someone said that when Bloodborne launched this thread almost died. Was that the only game? Did this not happen with The Witcher 3 or Batman?

Namikaze1

Someone said that when Bloodborne launched this thread almost died. Was that the only game? Did this not happen with The Witcher 3 or Batman?
The OT that was up when Bloodborne launched lasted the longest yet. So yeah, thread died for bit. They lost me for a month.

Did you get the drop?

I've done over 40 Dragon strikes over the last 20 days or so and haven't seen it drop but once. I saw you and Ikkarus Hopscotch farming earlier, but I didn't read the thread or I would have joined up with you guys. Frenden is looking for his third Hopscotch, but I'm not sure how many strikes he's gone through...

Sadly no, we did about 25 strikes today and never saw a single Hopscotch. I stole Ikkarus' Monte Carlo and he got an Universal Remote iirc.
All good fun though, running with two Titans shoulder charging whichever strike boss on our way.

Penguins can't drive

:p

Want to download when I get home

Dhruv owned us all with his sick backflip timing :'(

P44

I hate to beg but I'm going to do it because I have no shame. Anyone have a extra red bull code? I'm currently leveling a Warlock on Xbox
(for science)
and would really like the extra exp boost.

/shameless beggin

Yo Unstable what level you? I need to level my Warlock (just picked up an XBone as well) so might go faster if we go together.

JP

You'll want to get marks so you can buy vendor gear. You're not a high enough level yet to do any of the raids. 23 is minimum for VoG Normal, but at that level you're not gonna be very effective. Try to get to 25 before attempting it or you might have a bad experience where you're dead the majority of the time. Ruth is doing a newbie raid on Sunday(?), so sign up for that.

Edit: Check here. Looks like it's just sometime this weekend.

Only if you start shitposting, lnkn.
Check the OP, there is a ton on info on leveling past 20 :)

ofc if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks, I'll have a proper read of the first page as I do feel somewhat out of my depth as it so different to most shooters. Only just realised that I could redo missions but at a higher difficulty. Don't really have any interest in The Crucible although I may have a look at some point.

Appreciate the advice and I'm sure I'll have more noob questions down the line. :)

chewydogg

And I got another one.

screenshot-original7xuce.png

This happened to me, except I got Truth
guy with Truth am cry

Yup

Namikaze1

Well I came up with something good for whatever thread goes up for Taken King. Give me an hour or two to give you a small glimpse of it.

Maybe 3 hours.

Unstable

Yo Unstable what level you? I need to level my Warlock (just picked up an XBone as well) so might go faster if we go together.

Already got to 16! Had a bunch of bounties turned them in with the double XP. I'll probably hit 20 within the hour.

Sorry for the really dumb/newbie question, but I FINALLY got everything installed and updated (didn't pre-order TTK yet, but did buy the 2 expansions since they're on sale).

What should I start focusing on with my 28 Warlock? Just start jumping into strikes, nightfalls, and raids to try and get some new goodies to hit max level?

E: Also posting my PSN ID again so I can play with DestinyGAF. nicoga3000

So. You ready?

vctor182

What's your Destiny Tracker skill level? mine is 21. 9 days ago was 13 and my best was 15 4 months ago. I do feel a lot more confident of my skills after Trials.

Ganhyun

So, anyone on the XB1 feel up to helping me beat Skolas? If not, I understand. Thats the only thing I need to become legend and get the emblem.

Edit: Also, Unstable made a Warlock?

WAT?

chewydogg

I got Truth during the IB, is it useless?

I mean just from being an exotic i can already guess that it probably is since Gjorn is king.

It's far from useless, especially if you don't have a Gally(I don't). But it was my 5th or 6th Truth(maybe more).

Top of page edit:

This will be me when it finally happens

What's your Destiny Tracker skill level? mine is 21. 9 days ago was 13 and my best was 15 4 months ago. I do feel a lot more confident of my skills after Trials.

21 here as well. Cracks me up because I had literally only played like 10 pvp matches prior to returning back since vanilla Destiny. So it says my skill level 7 days ago was 7, and 21 as of today. Guess that's entirely based on IB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom