• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Any two kind GAF members want to help me get my last trophy for platinum?

All I need is the clan strike. Any takers? Thank you in advance.

Namikaze1

I'M STILL WORKING ON IT DAMMIT

4QGojBA.gif

NastyBook

You probably all ready did it but a 365 arc sniper will kill Taniks off before any of the adds arrive.

Getting past the tank was the hardest part of doing that Nightfall solo, it took me four tries.
Used a 331 LDR5000. Cleared mobs with the new New Monarchy RL. Was pretty intense. Stun locked him in the last portion. AdmiralMidget hit him with Arc rockets at the same time. He was pretty much dead after the first teleport.

Admodieus

Okay, I got accepted into School of Hawk so I'm good to go - I also need this trophy. PSN name is Admodieus, shoot me an invite if you still have room.

Homeboyd

Better console, better exclusives (i.e. the Destiny ones), more people on there, and I really do like the controller. PSN being down frequently sounds like it blows, XBL doesn't have that problem that often. Makes sense, though, since Microsoft has Azure and has invested in their infrastructure for business.
Don't lie to them ghazi

JTripper

Finally beat Skolas without a Gally. It's weird. Now my desire to get a Gally has slightly decreased since I completed the one thing that nearly EVERYONE wants you to have a Gally for.

Ghazi

Finally beat Skolas without a Gally. It's weird. Now my desire to get a Gally has slightly decreased since I completed the one thing that nearly EVERYONE wants you to have a Gally for.

You don't need it for anything at all. That being said, it trivializes a lot of game content.

How long does maintenance take? Last one took about 6 hours if I recall correctly, is that the norm for Destiny maintenance?

This upcoming one is until twelve, so eight hours this time.

SnakeEyes

Banned
It was fine for the burns, but with Skolas having no burns anymore a good Sniper is just as useful.

Ghazi

You'll miss us xboners when you move over to that OTHER console.
I'm buying a PS4 this fall, see us on there

They don't get back to back Etherics on the four. Where I'm going they get Hawkmoons and Fourth Horsemens and other things unfamiliar to us peasants.

Maybe we can start over together

Namikaze1

It is complete. Or as close as I can get it. Haven't perfected the art of GIFs making yet thus why it isn't a perfect loop. But whatever.

Gc2EDlz.gif

Gammacide

This upcoming one is until twelve, so eight hours this time.
Seriously??? Ugh!! My only other day off this week (I work tomorrow night though) and Destiny won't work again?? Tuesday was so annoying. I was really hoping to get the clan raid done at least, as that and the flawless raid are the last two trophies I need. The School of Hawk has been very good to me though and I hope to see you guys online soon!!

EDIT: ^That gif^ is so killer. Excellent work!! I am really pumped for the new content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom