• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

Every time cauldron comes up in rotation:

2vDNgrz.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHm_wJTmqfQ&t=0m9s

i truely fucking HATE that map.... :/

Seeing posts of people struggling to get thorn now is funny because i got it literally only using a blue fusion rifle before they (and ammo spawns) got nerfed. I got it in a few matches because fusion rifles fucking destroyed back then. Good old days ;_;

Deku Tree

I got my first at ~25 IIRC and my second at around 80-90. I'm past 125 without a third and still grinding.

I calculated the rough odds based upon reddit reported probabilities and it seems like it should take somewhere around 30-50 strikes on average to expect to have a Pilgrim drop.

Why do you need three of them?

Frenden

Banned
I calculated the rough odds based upon reddit reported probabilities and it seems like it should take somewhere around 30-50 strikes on average to expect to have a Pilgrim drop.

Why do you need three of them?

I have two rolls I like but want to experiment with more perk sets. I don't want to lose my existing, ascended rolls.

Frenden

Banned
I have an old Perun's Fire. I should be able to roll Double Down on that, right?

That perk currently gives you a full loadout of ammo in Crucible on initial spawn. Did OG fusions have Field Scout in the perk table?

I could see myself spending a lot of motes to get Double Down and Field Scout. Not that I love fusions or anything, but it's unique enough to try for.

I haven't played this game really since release. I just logged on and my warlock is level 24 and I have the season pass for the 2 dlc.. I tried doing the first mission which is lvl 24 but can't beat the boss. Is there a good way to get better gear now a days? I don't really have any friends that play so I need a way to gear solo =[

Don't everyone rush to help. JK I got a lot of replies within 10 minutes on gamefaqs :p Thank though

Don't everyone rush to help. JK I got a lot of replies within 10 minutes on gamefaqs :p Thank though

I haven't played this game really since release. I just logged on and my warlock is level 24 and I have the season pass for the 2 dlc.. I tried doing the first mission which is lvl 24 but can't beat the boss. Is there a good way to get better gear now a days? I don't really have any friends that play so I need a way to gear solo =[

Sorry about that, I just got home from work + errands. I would have totally helped you out had I been available. Please don't hesitate to post again when looking for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom