• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
ha look what I got.
hdebKsS.png
wasn't looking for them, just got some gas and... there they were. in other words, millions of dollars

I don't have any vodka though. Wonder if there's anything else that makes them tastier

ha look what I got.

wasn't looking for them, just got some gas and... there they were. in other words, millions of dollars

I don't have any vodka though. Wonder if there's anything else that makes them tastier

I really don't think they are THAT bad. More like a solid 'meh'

Hi th3dude! That was the most lag filled game ever. I had to go by the announcer to determine if a point was captured since the circles weren't filling up.

Arrrammis

ha look what I got.

How to make red bull taste better:
1. Open can
2. Hold can above sink
3. Rotate can vertically 180°
4. Wait until can is empty
5. Drink pretty much anything else
6. ?
7. Profit!

Dave got another RAM. Got excited for a second, my new Warlock would have been happy. Instead, an ice breaker/shard.

2 Nightfalls seems weird. Etheric light and an exotic shard.

Time for my Warlock to play some PvP.

coy

Give me your <$30 recommendation and prepare to be judged.
1_109038175_3.jpg

I cannot speak for its availability but I've been on this for a bit now. Good for sipping or mixing and only $20 for a handle. At that price, I thought it'd be some poverty water but it's replaced K1 for my basic vodka needs.

Dave_6

Dave got another RAM. Got excited for a second, my new Warlock would have been happy. Instead, an ice breaker/shard.

2 Nightfalls seems weird. Etheric light and an exotic shard.

Time for my Warlock to play some PvP.

Thanks for joining! Sorry about the Ram, and I already had one :/ I'm waiting on the Nighthawk to drop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom