• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn. There goes my hope of exploring at my leisure in patrol. :

Guess I'll bail on that challenge.

The bummer about the strikes one is, that means I basically have to abandon my fire team to go wandering around, and have a short time to do so as most are blowing through the strikes rapidly. So there's not really a good way right now without just looking at a guide and running there, which isn't fun. I wish they'd kept them in public spaces, it was fun finding a couple of them today.

Nah, both the ones on earth and moon are at the end and you can get them after killing the boss.

Daigoro

im pissy about server maintenance tomorrow. :(

i had plans to grind and help a friend who just started playing. maybe even do some raiding for the first time in months. boo!

Randoms in a Raid would be an even bigger bummer. I see it going badly more often than going well. DGAF is the right answer.

DGAF is hardly a reliable method of grouping up. It's usually a waste of time to post looking for something, especially Skolas, and in the case of most activities (PoE 32/34, any of the raids) you really just need warm bodies.

Which is better or shall i say which actually works rodeo or counter balance on Skorris revenge pulse?

I am out of motes last roll netted me rodeo,hand laid stock and headseeker seems good but wanna see if theres better.

Homeboyd

My 9th Necro. Two in a row. LOL.
If only it actually was a necro.. you could at least get a shard. What you just got was something that'll just take up your inventory and give you nothing in return when you dump it.

Unless you're actually going to level 9 husks into necrochasms...

Don't you dare.

Meffer

I know. Add that to the Fatebringer, Found Verdict and Time Piece and Im one happy dude.

It's been like Christmas within 24 hours.

I got The Fulcrum with Final Round and Luck in the Chamber in one my rolls the last time I played. Best hand cannon I have right now with Word of Crota next to it. Looking for that elusive Hawkmoon is one of my current activities.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Thanks for the run guys.

Had 99 heavy ammo. Everything dies.

If only it actually was a necro.. you could at least get a shard. What you just got was something that'll just take up your inventory and give you nothing in return when you dump it.

Unless you're actually going to level 9 husks into necrochasms...

Don't you dare.

But of course. I already posted an easy way to level up the husk. But right now I don't have vault space so I can't be making any more and leaving it in there.

OMG. I just realized I got another horn too. My 11th now. Fourth one in four days. WTH.

Unless you're looking for a Skolas group...
DGAF is hardly a reliable method of grouping up. It's usually a waste of time to post looking for something, especially Skolas, and in the case of most activities (PoE 32/34, any of the raids) you really just need warm bodies.
You think DGAF is bad, you really want random matchmaking for Skolas? The issue with Skolas is not DGAF, its just an overly hard activity that is tough to find any solid group. Everyone will struggle with it, but a random team would be damn near impossible.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
He can pretend he's He-Man all he wants. Won't stop me from going in.

ftgrtrt.gif

You think DGAF is bad, you really want random matchmaking for Skolas? The issue with Skolas is not DGAF, its just an overly hard activity that is tough to find any solid group. Everyone will struggle with it, but a random team would be damn near impossible.

Matchmaking would be awesome to have in every other activity. As soon as activities become trivial (which would happen with Skolas at level 35), matchmaking would lessen the grind. Matchmaking doesn't have to be in for PoE 35, and even if it were, Skolas matchmaking really has no relevance when talking about the other activities.

But on that tangent, I've helped some truly, truly awful LFG groups through Skolas. It can be done, whereas on DGAF it won't be done unless you are extremely fortunate with your timing.

SpecX

Crazy, did the daily crucible and got a Matador which I rolled my eyes to. Then ran a single strike with a buddy and a random to see if we could get a PR drop and the random guy got TLW to drop and I got the 4th Horseman.

I swear Bungie or this game listens to conversations cause during that strike I complained about always getting shotgun drops and how I hate them especially in the crucible and get trolled with a exotic shotgun.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I hope Taken King is a huge upgrade. And by that I mean much bigger vault space, more material exchanges, be able to customize the looks of our characters in terms of hairdo, etc. Not just another raid, more classes, weapons, etc.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I hope Taken King is a huge upgrade. And by that I mean much bigger vault space, more material exchanges, be able to customize the looks of our characters in terms of hairdo, etc. Not just another raid, more classes, weapons, etc.
More vault space isn't going to happen unless Bungie drop last gen entirely, like how any new DA:I DLC will be current gen only. The system memory in last gen consoles is holding us all back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom