• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deafmedal

todd360

that Kotaku article on ToO is up: http://kotaku.com/trials-of-osiris-is-the-new-best-thing-in-destiny-1716860817

gg's todd for getting DGaf a shoutout.

Very cool. GG todd.
Great article.

That kotaku article was great, very happy they gave us a shoutout ;) good job Todd, you famous now!

Also bummer about weekly update, oh well. Hope it's a good one tomorrow....

Finally.... Hope Xur brings the goods.... Oh and heat engrams.

Todd has become Legend. I will speak of him with the upmost respect around here. He deserves to have a GAF grimiore card.

2A81dYh.gif

Shito

Phew, spent something like one hour and a half trying to help two friends run a PoE 32...

qodroncarry1dyxo.png

... the carry was strong.
We only wiped twice on Qodron, but one of those time was when he only had a sliver of health left after some 10 minutes long fight: it was not cool.
I must admit, though, that as much as I bitch about the insane number of hobgoblins each time I run this boss, getting some people not used to end game content learn the intricacies of this fight and making it through after some clutch moments and lots and lots of teamwork and communication does feel *good* in the end.
... Still, Bungie, we could use a bit less snipers in this mess, thank you! Even if that means bumping up the detain field HPs...

Dude download Xbox One Smartglass on your phone.

Click the top left.
Click friends.
Search for gamertag.
Click add friend.
profit.

:)

Thanks Axo, I added you! :)

I know how to add a friend. But then you both have to add each other. But I can't tell who has added me so I can add them back. Ya heard?

That Kotaku article is awesome, with the DGAF and Mythocast links. Way to go Todd, you da real MVP as the kids say.

Does 8PM EST work?

I'm finishing up some life stuff but could probably get back online by 8ish. Can other people make it around then? Who else besides you and Puma wanted to do flawless CE?

From the article: The teabagging thing baffles me—when a team is so good that they just walk all over us, why do they feel the need to teabag us afterward? I mean, I get it, it’s psychological warfare. It’s a way to express some small amount of power over your vanquished foe. But also: Fuck off.

Brilliant.

That Kotaku article is awesome, with the DGAF and Mythocast links. Way to go Todd, you da real MVP as the kids say.

I'm finishing up some life stuff but could probably get back online by 8ish. Can other people make it around then? Who else besides you and Puma wanted to do flawless CE?
I still need the trophy so I'll join.

I'm looking to do flawless. I have you on my fl.

Psn : Subtervotion

todd360

I can't stop smiling. I'm so happy I could get destinygaf mentioned on a major gaming news website.

Kirk's article is so good. You can really see the effort he put into writing it.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lovely Todd. GAF doing big things everywhere.

It is that time.

GK/Atheon x3 anyone?

SEXY mamber wants some trophies so we'll need some Sexies.

Lunar FC

Yep! It's all about that add management though and doing damage to Skolas in increments.

What my team would do is get him to about 30% health (mines spawn on 25%) clear out all the adds. Then just ghorn the shit out of Skolas, this way when he dies all the adds and essence disappear, and then all you have to worry about is that last set of mines with no problems ;)

You make it sound ezpz. But it sounds like a case of smarter not harder. Hopefully we will have another go at it.

OkayRene

Maybe 8:30PM EST, to be safe?

Those who previously showed interest: PuMA, StereoType, myself, ocean, deafmedal1, Gammacide, Church RvB. That's 8 people—two too many—but are any of you still down to run it at the aforementioned time?

M3Rocket

I just rerolled party crasher with field choke, shot package, reinforced barrel, and kneepads. Is it a keeper?

This is a nice roll except for non-maxed impact. For that, you need Aggressive Ballistics. If you don't have another PvP shotgun, save it for now and re-roll once you get another PC+1 or Matador.

Top of page courtesy of Nami:
Gc2EDlz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom