• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zewone

I'm debating deleting a character so I can make a new, low level Hunter to get some cloaks that are impossible to get. As I was making room I took out some of the old cloaks I hadn't used since September.

I might just use one of these instead of going through the trouble.

GmepVs9.jpg

Besaide

Sorry--tea-bagging is juvenile at best. Obviously not harmless fun for many of us like the Kotaku author who have to endure that kind of unnecessarily infantile behavior.

Getting steamrolled by a premade and then tea bagged is like kicking someone when they're down. Not cool. I wish Bungie would offer a solo queue and group queue option.

On the other hand I sometimes teabag players that only get kills because of certain weapons that shall not be named...

My dream is one day to have a mode with no supers/special ammo and premade sets of weapons/armor.

Wilde

If no one wants to run Oracles/Templar, anyone want to run Hard Deathsinger/Crota x3?

I've got the Deathsinger checkpoint.

Kurumi

Yup. btw you're the only one in the newbie raid who has done VoG before, so you're officially a sherpa :p

XxSherpaAyanexX

Lol idk. It's been quite a while since I've done VoG. I don't remember all the mechanics. But everyone can watch me fail at the jumping puzzle. I always died there lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Aha...

I'm getting "The wrong disc is inserted" starting to start Destiny.

Newbie raiders stand by, hopefully this is resolvable...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Aha...

I'm getting "The wrong disc is inserted" starting to start Destiny.

Newbie raiders stand by, hopefully this is resolvable...

Is the group full? I gotta take my dog out and stuff, but I was hoping to start or join a group after. Like 20-30 min for me.

Has anyone actually ever received a response from Redbull support? I submitted pics four days ago of the codes I used that didn't work, and no one has responded.

Readvacancy

Neo Member
Hey guys, I bought two of the Destiny Redbulls today. I used one of the codes, but the other is up for grabs. The first person to quote this will have the code messaged to them once I open it.

Gordon

I'm debating deleting a character so I can make a new, low level Hunter to get some cloaks that are impossible to get. As I was making room I took out some of the old cloaks I hadn't used since September.

I might just use one of these instead of going through the trouble.
That last one is sweet. What's it called?

Teabagging is a reactionary mechanism for me, I teabag everyone, from randoms in Clash to friends of mine in Rumble, no one is safe from the crotch to the face. I especially make sure to teabag those who visibly get pissed off by it, so Kirk Hamilton should thank his lucky stars that I don't play Destiny on PS4 :p

Nah, its all harmless fun.
I very very rarely teabag during competitive modes (at least in fps) but I will absolutely teabag you if you die in a really stupid way during a raid. I did it to someone the other day during a Crota run and he left. Not sure if that's why he left but I did think it was funny as fuck.

Even though I don't do it in competition I do think it is a legit and respectable tactic if the idea is to fuck with your opponent.

Done with Skolas for the week (GG to Bomba again and Owen!), are people still around for the flawless CE? As always if there are enough people who need the trophy feel free to run without me, but I'm also happy to help if needed.

What is a good roll for NL Shadow. I saw talk about this before as being ideal with Full Auto. What other perks are good?

Just got a roll with Full Auto and Outlaw. Seems like a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom