• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

What you say Jr???
tumblr_n8uuxbR4yG1rwf8iko1_540.jpg

u right doe

When I join Unstable and Wicked at the Reef

tumblr_inline_mzxo5uFPkp1qetr0e.jpg

That's Drizzay shutting the door

no love :(

That's Drizzay shutting the door

Lol where do you get these pictures... To be fair, I was the original founding member and President of the Unstabie Fan Club (sponsored by Canned Water), back before Trials even existed. Then all you Johnny-come-latelys started your jiggery pokery while Wicked forsook his GHorny Fartbringer heritage. Unstable and me originally had a 3rd designated Trials member (non-Gaffer) but she's been super flaky and doesn't seem to play much at all.

deafmedal

Looking to start up a fresh HM CE in about an hour, figured I'd start a list now!

1. deaf

Also, I might have a Jaegerbomb or two... still have a Red Bull or few left O_0

Apt101

How does teabagging work in Destiny? Don't their corpses tend to go sailing away from their death cam?

Only game I teabag in is Planetside 2 because it makes sense, I'm a gung-ho American freedom type and we're supposed to hate everyone else. There's also proximity chat so I can ask everyone around me "yo you want in on this action?" which makes me giggle.

Does it even drop anymore?

Yeah, you can only get it from the first TDB mission.
How does teabagging work in Destiny? Don't their corpses tend to go sailing away from their death cam?

Only game I teabag in is Planetside 2 because it makes sense, I'm a gung-ho American freedom type and we're supposed to hate everyone else. There's also proximity chat so I can ask everyone around me "yo you want in on this action?" which makes me giggle.

You teabag the orb, not the body.

Meffer

Someone dances over your ghost.

Owensboro

So, Uh, which weapon to take from the Elder Cipher....

Lord of Wolves looks fun, but a fusion sniper rifle sounds great too... maaaaan.

^@Owen: you don't pick the weapon now actually so just click whatever. But I'd recommend the Lord shotty, it's the most fun for PvE stuff. Bow is good too.

What is a good roll for NL Shadow. I saw talk about this before as being ideal with Full Auto. What other perks are good?

Just got a roll with Full Auto and Outlaw. Seems like a keeper.

That's a really good roll, my second 365 Shadow has that plus one of the Stability upgrades in the middle column. You definitely want really high stability for that really fast fire rate.

Full auto is a must, but either Hidden Hand or Third Eye would be good as well for PvP.

LiK

Get teabag, hot cup of water and dip

1333576337427733138.gif

Thank you Ghaleon! My first attempt at Skolas was successful (after only a couple heartbreaking wipes). Snagged the Elder Cipher and completed my year one emblem!

That battle was tough, but some of the most fun I've had in Destiny since my first completion of VoG.

noomi

I give up, going to buy a new dualshock controller tomorrow, I have 2 launch day DS4's and one of them has gone to shit.

There is a weird input lag with one of them, when I try and turn there is a 1second delay which severely handicaps me in crucible....

I'll need to buy more xbox one analog sticks well.

Anyways, good night dgaf, see you in the AM for Xursday.

phen0m24

I give up, going to buy a new dualshock controller tomorrow, I have 2 launch day DS4's and one of them has gone to shit.

There is a weird input lag with one of them, when I try and turn there is a 1second delay which severely handicaps me in crucible....

I've had 2 or 3 now go south. Right there with you. Bought one on Black Friday too that the trigger is going.

too much R2 from the rawr school

It's not the controllers, they are fine.

I had the same issue with all my 3 DS4's. It's some sort of interference. It's not happening to me anymore since I moved my PS4 a bit higher on the table and moved my amp away from PS4. Try it before you spend money on a new controller.

Pat_DC

I am about to jump on for a bit (being freelance and having a week off is great!).
If any one on ps4 is looking for someone to run with just add me, pat_dc82

I'm still fairly noobish but having fun levelling up my 32 Hunter :) & 28 Titan :(

Edit: Might get my last 4 golden chest done, Mars here I come!

Did PoE 32 for the armor core on my Hunter, gave it to my Warlock who has rank 0 everything and he was able to get the boots from Variks!!!

Now to find a Normal Mode VoG raid.. Hawkian have a spot on your noobie raid maybe? Haha

phen0m24

Logging on for my last 2 chests.

:)

Sheesh

(try to logon and get stupid buffalo error)

Why the disconnects from rest mode all the time ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom