• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the new page:

Ok, that's 3 at least. Anyone else that had asked about it? Puma, Okay, Subtervotion, Deaf, etc.? I'll be around for a while yet tonight so anytime is cool with me, or if there are 6 people who need the trophy I can bow out. We could start as soon as we have 6 or sometime later if people aren't available now. Making a list always helps...

Flawless CE (PS4)

1.) Drizzay (if needed)
2.) Dr. LC
3.) Sexy Sentient Sushi
4.) ?
5.) ?
6.) ?

todd360

DsSL5Hi.gif

LOL!

You used the meme face that makes it look like i'm pissed that i'm on my own trading card. My avatar uses the "like a boss" face.

Deku Tree

Does the Flawless Raider trophy pop if you do Flawless PoE? I heard the clan raider trophy pops...

... nobody does Flawless VoG anymore?

deafmedal

I would like to do it but don't have the dark below, cold be possible to change the flawless to VoG?

Flawless CE is much, much easier (and faster) than VoG, although I'm always down to do flawless VoG. It's really challenging and exciting, CE is more for people who want to have a fun but not too frustrating way to get the flawless raider trophy.

No worries, the hardest part is just coordinating a group to do it. The actual run is very easy so I don't mind doing it multiple times if there are people for it.

Yeah, it's tough trying to find a flawless VoG group... but I still won't do it with CE... :p

The sherpa(s) will not instruct the newbies in the ways of the vault, they will learn and discover (and die a lot) on their own. It will be glorious!

lol, that's ominous :p

Out of curiosity, how long should the raid last? I have the wake up early for work on monday, so I can only stay up till 1am latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom