• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
gtyytytu.gif

Were all 3 players flawless? Also, Self-res negates flawless.

Sure thing, hope you guys will have fun.

Yeah, we all had no deaths, didn't even have any warlocks in the party. I noticed after round 2 we didn't have any deaths, so I just mentioned we might be able to get flawless. Had a lot of fun doing it, but no trophy.

Navy Bean

So, I thought I was re-rolling my Matador, but of course, it ended up being my Felwinters. Lol, bye bye God roll... Ugh, don't re-roll when drunk kids.

void666

Banned
Just completed skola for the first time. And i loved it. What a ride.
Definitely way better than crota's end. We really had to work as a team.
Two newbs and one experienced.

It took us a few tries to coordinate our efforts.
But eventually we did it. We wiped maybe 5 or 6 times. Usually because of mines being too far apart or because we forgot about the poison thing.

Lightswitch surprisingly wasn't a problem.

Just turned in a legendary special engram that turned into... nothing. Literally nothing. I think that means it's time to take a nice long break from this hateful game.

Would any kind soul on Xbone help me with killing Xyor (the last part of the Thorn bounty)?

ALL I WANT IS TO GET MORE THAN 5 WINS IN TRIALS

GT: BluePhazon1337

Lol where do you get these pictures... To be fair, I was the original founding member and President of the Unstabie Fan Club (sponsored by Canned Water), back before Trials even existed. Then all you Johnny-come-latelys started your jiggery pokery while Wicked forsook his GHorny Fartbringer heritage.* Unstable and me originally had a 3rd designated Trials member (non-Gaffer) but she's been super flaky and doesn't seem to play much at all.

Yeah I remember that week, first Trials ever, and you were moving so you were MIA and your guys' other didn't want to wait. Unstable was our 3rd and we played 21 games and I racked up 100 assists (maybe 80 and some change).

*Then somewhere along the way the bolded happened! Look! Video proof! Wicked stealing my kill and kicking me out the fireteam!

y3Lkb2.gif

And that was the last time I ran my Warlock in Trials

Meffer

God I so angry right now. Fought a Pack of Wolves, found the chest was heading towards it and error code: beetle. Game dropped me back but no chest. Fought another Pack, but couldn't find the chest. That's bullshit.

God I so angry right now. Fought a Pack of Wolves, found the chest was heading towards it and error code: beetle. Game dropped me back but no chest. Fought another Pack, but couldn't find the chest. That's bullshit.

Don't worry the chests don't reward much.

You can get keys from turning in the queens bounties.

^lol that's amazing Phaethon, Wicked as the half man, half robot Vader. It all checks out...

can we try Skolas again?

Unfortunately we've got bad timing now, I just got offline a little bit ago and need to do some life stuff. I did 3 kills today and had a first timer in each one so at least I felt like I was contributing to the DGAF Moments of Triumph, haha. How late will you be up or does it need to be an earlier night? I might be on later or we could do a kill anytime this weekend.

Just turned in a legendary special engram that turned into... nothing. Literally nothing. I think that means it's time to take a nice long break from this hateful game.

Did you check your postmaster? I've never heard of something like that happening, the engram would have to turn into something...

rc213

Yesterday doing the Queens bounties I couldn't find about 3/6 chests. Pretty infuriating to say the least, I still say the light coming off the top should extend way higher into the air.

Today though was good day, Beat Skolas and did 3x Crota with Dgaf. Finally got Word of Crota. Now just missing Vex, Swordbreaker, Light of the Abyss, Oversoul Edict, from Vog/CE.

Had the weirdest lfg for Normal VoG.

-Host was streaming and talking to his followers 99% of the time and barely to us.
-2 people that only spoke Spanish.
-People wanted to wipe on Normal to kill Oracles.
-Everyone but noobie and me was level 34 and nobody knew how to use the Relic.
-1 brand new raider that complained a lot and whined he didn't know where to fall down to get to the gorgon chest then left after he grabbed the chest.
-Host left after 1 gatekeeper while and said by to his viewers and said he'll be on Normal time again tomorrow then he didn't even say bye to us and just left (very weird)
-Host replaced by one of the Spanish speaking guy and girl. Only them 3 were talking the whole time and it was only in Spanish.
-We killed Atheon after the Relic holder died in the Left Portal right as we wiped.

Interesting to say the least.

Edit: Oh I learned a new route for Gorgons! I didn't know you can go right and kill 2 gorgons and you're right there haha crazy.

Thanks again for doing the Vault tour Hawkian, and to the rest of the crew for a successful run! Was a lot of fun, and nice to do it relaxed to get a little sightseeing along the way.

phen0m24

My post on Kirk's article:

Ecstatic that you guys got to Mercury and totally proud of Todd! We like to think our little corner of NeoGAF (DGAF!) is the best Destiny group going, and Todd definitely represented!! Did he tell you guys about the epic Praxic Fire thread he started once? “It can make your dreams come true.” hahaha Hope to see you guys around DGAF!

:)

LiK

Gaddamn, Perfect Balance really makes the TLW so much better. Destroyed the last few matches.

Still need to max some gear to get her to 34 for Trials.

*snip*
Unfortunately we've got bad timing now, I just got offline a little bit ago and need to do some life stuff. I did 3 kills today and had a first timer in each one so at least I felt like I was contributing to the DGAF Moments of Triumph, haha. How late will you be up or does it need to be an earlier night? I might be on later or we could do a kill anytime this weekend. *snip*

no worries. yeah, i'm not going to be too late tonight, but i'll be around Sunday night? as much as i dreaded a non-burn Skolas, it was actually a doable challenge... just need to overcome those last-second mistakes that led to the wipes. X-/

^ I've either ascended or sharded every weapon and armor piece I own. If it wasn't worth ascending then it got the boot. Even so, my Vault is bursting at the seams.

no worries. yeah, i'm not going to be too late tonight, but i'll be around Sunday night? as much as i dreaded a non-burn Skolas, it was actually a doable challenge... just need to overcome those last-second mistakes that led to the wipes. X-/

Yeah for sure man, Sunday night would be cool. I get why some people don't like the fight, and the lack of CPs absolutely needs to be fixed... But I really enjoy Skolas. It has the most important thing that Crota lacks: teamwork.

milkham

Yeah I remember that week, first Trials ever, and you were moving so you were MIA and your guys' other didn't want to wait. Unstable was our 3rd and we played 21 games and I racked up 100 assists (maybe 80 and some change).

*Then somewhere along the way the bolded happened! Look! Video proof! Wicked stealing my kill and kicking me out the fireteam!

y3Lkb2.gif

And that was the last time I ran my Warlock in Trials

found you a new buddy phaethon
11741060_10153371176079927_2173560028064992664_o.jpg

rc213

Not at all. As long as I have space, I do the same. Well not upgrade but max XP it, whatever that's called.

Yea, I don't purchase the bubbles but I max out the xp. Gets me 7 parts plus shards etc...

Yeah for sure man, Sunday night would be cool. I get why some people don't like the fight, and the lack of CPs absolutely needs to be fixed... But I really enjoy Skolas. It has the most important thing that Crota lacks: teamwork.

VoG > Skolas > Crota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom