• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This poor titan thought he was safe in his bubble.
smJw6hE.gif

I hate Shotguns so much because they're so OP. That Defender still had his overshield and you 1 shot him from 35 feet away.

Bungie, where is my Crucible rebalance?

ultrazilla

Looking for 2 experienced Trials players level 34 with full Thorns, etc. I've been to the lighthouse. Looking to go now.

PS4: Kaijuseijin

kiguel182

One more step of the quest done.

This parts feel a little more grindy but it's cool how it forces you to approach situations in different ways.

And since I'm totally over levelled for the places I'm doing them it doesn't feel frustrating so there's that.

kiguel182

He usually shows up when the enemies move against each other, or defending the warsat.

It shows up with public events, either warsat or enemy moving against each other (warsat is easier.) Use DestinyPublicEvents.com to see the timer.

Use Destiny Public Events site and track Skywatch Public Event. Urzok pops up during the public event.

Thanks. Will check this out then.

zewone

If I have an adept Messenger, is there any reason to grind for a Hopscotch Pilgrim?
Whats so much better about the pilgrim though? I though stats were nearly the same, and it looks like people are re-rolling it to the same perks pretty much

ZVdbmsD.png

This highlights the key areas on the improvements Hopscotch is over Messenger.

Stability, the most important factor in a Pulse Rifle. HP can max out at 100%.
Faster reload speed.
Larger magazine size, leading to two extra bursts.
Better Aim Assist for easier headshots, not to mention the fact you can reroll it with Hidden Hand to improve on this.
Equip Speed, the gun is ready faster after swapping. Very important in PVP.

Throw in the fact it's rerollable and you'll see why it's more desired.

My Level 29 actually contributes quite nicely in Trials!!

2 more wins to get the Trials helm and I should be 31/32 and can play everything wohoo

noomi

Speaking of public events I'm 3 away from having 250 done and getting that extra 5 grimoire :eek:

Never realized I did so many of these....

My Level 29 actually contributes quite nicely in Trials!!

2 more wins to get the Trials helm and I should be 31/32 and can play everything wohoo

Good to hear that, hope your Warlock will be running around happy soon again.

Thanks for inviting me. Was a lot of fun. Owned a lot of folks along the way. Props to that one guy who stay when his teammates abandoned him.

Good to have you, saw a couple of nice smashes + Hawkmoon kills there. For some reason I can't do anything with the Hawkmoon.
Also nice that those games got me to 3600 grimoire score :)

hydruxo

So I guess we can throw the whole planetary rotation theory for Trials maps out the window. Sucks that Bungie is repeating maps two weeks in a row.

What the frick? I have a shot package, hammer forged FL and I can't even one shot through an overshield at that distance.

If I have an adept Messenger, is there any reason to grind for a Hopscotch Pilgrim?

Edit for top of page.

This poor titan thought he was safe in his bubble.
smJw6hE.gif

Thanks. Will check this out then.

I still need to do this, let me know if you need help. I usually get him down to half health but then he disappears shortly after the public event is over. Also if it's not the Warsat event you're kind of screwed due to the mass chaos from the Hive and Fallen battle which is the other public event option for Skywatch.

belmakor

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.
7. If you get a code from somewhere else, please let me know so we can cross out your name on the list.
8. Codes can be used worldwide as far as we know. If you can pull up your profile on Bungie.net, you should be able to redeem it.
9. If you don't see your name on that list after replying/quoting this post, please PM me with a link to your post and I'll make sure you get into whatever position you belong in on the list.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

We need more code donations. I can't drink more than one can a day. LoL.

Edits since the original post are in italics.

Add me to the list please!
Doesn't look like they're running this in Japan, so hope I can get one this way.

Frenden

Banned
ZVdbmsD.png

This highlights the key areas on the improvements Hopscotch is over Messenger.

Stability, the most important factor in a Pulse Rifle. HP can max out at 100%.
Faster reload speed.
Larger magazine size, leading to two extra bursts.
Better Aim Assist for easier headshots, not to mention the fact you can reroll it with Hidden Hand to improve on this.
Equip Speed, the gun is ready faster after swapping. Very important in PVP.

Throw in the fact it's rerollable and you'll see why it's more desired.

Yeah. And now I feel compelled to continue my quest for a third. Grumble.

I've taken a beating in DMC4 for being unprepared, so would anyone be up for Trials? The titan and hunter helms are better than my current ones.

Kal_El

Is that you? Hah, shit man... that was awesome.

I love the part "watch this...." NOVABOMB "huehuehuehu"

lmao!

Lol man I keep forgetting to take my voice off. Yeah it was my best game. I'm pretty consistent on the leaderboards but that game was awesome.

kiguel182

well, that was a bust.

The guy seemed unkillable. Barely made a dent in it and he is only there for 5 minutes with a bunch of guys around him. Ugh.

Lee

Red Bull Destiny Code Giveaway

I have started a spreadsheet for those in need of Red Bull Destiny codes and for the benefactors that are giving them away: Destiny GAF Red Bull Giveaway List

Simple rules if you want a free code and can't get one for whatever reason:
1. Limit to one per NeoGAF ID.
2. Quote/Reply to this post.
3. Codes will be given in signup order. First come, first served.
4. No guarantees that everyone on the list will get a code.
5. Signup will stay open as long as there are still benefactors giving away codes.
6. Rules are subject to change based on feedback from recipients and benefactors.

You can find out more about this Red Bull promotion and redeem the codes at: Red Bull Quest web site.

For the benefactors who will be giving codes away, please Private Message me with your email and I will give you "edit" access to the Spreadsheet so you can "check-off" who you've given a code to and when. To be fair, please giveaway codes in chronological order and edit the spreadsheet as soon as you send the code.

Might have missed the boat, but I would love to be added.

nOoblet16

Came across a team of two blinkers and one titan all shotgun moving together...just blinking everywhere.

Blink users you are the worst kind if you exploit it.

rc213

well, that was a bust.

The guy seemed unkillable. Barely made a dent in it and he is only there for 5 minutes with a bunch of guys around him. Ugh.

You really need a couple people to join in. I'll be around after 3pst if you haven't done it yet I'll help out.

I always love it when it starts with Defend The Warsat, The Wolves pack drops in, Half way through Xyor says hi bringing a ton of Wizards plus Fallen join in. Mayhem ensues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom