• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bitsurugi

Preatty satisfied with today's Trails runs:

me and my clanmates managed to do 2 Mercury runs (even with my n00b day3 warlock) and one 9-1.

Friday in EU prime time is sweaty time, lots of tryhard teams, final rounders etc., so it's definitelly not an easy feat. RNG didn't bless me, got only weapons from 8 win packages, meh.

BTW, today i encountered a REAL lag switch team. They were really really bad, but they were swapping from super green to red on necessity, you CANT even hit them and it's annoying. Thank god it was our only loss, so we still managed to do Mercury despite those cheating bastards. We ended up reporting them, but what good does it do anyway :/

Nighte

Lfg nightfall with 2 spanish guys shouting in a mic the entire run.. Never thought i would be the one to carry the run.. Well at least its done without any wipes:) guessing mida multitool is rarely ever used?

Narmer hard mode heavily enabled tonight. Where's nilla? Where's the group. Gimme more vodka.

Uh oh.

Fig? My normal dogs (who are already playing because psn is telling me so)?

Phenom?

Who else do I even black out play with these days?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Sounds good! I'll wait for y'all in orbit

Edit: looks like it'll be a couple of minutes, so it's a good time to switch characters. Going to run my Hunter

Just got out, good to go whenever you guys are

edit: oh shit I accidentally joined someone's raid inv, sorry devil haha

Namikaze1

I watch all the Disney stuff too, but it's for my kids... really, its for them.

Uh huh sure
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

LiK

Man, got that Qudron dipshit to half health and he starts coming towards you. Fuck this boss. harder than Skolas, rofl.

Gave up after a few retries. Bungie are fucking assholes.

There is none. Don't wear that stupid helm, it's ugly and useless :p

Actually, I always debate having Unstoppable or Shoulder Charge active. I miss out on a lot of kills when I die trying to Fist of Panic a group, and they kill me before I can get it off.

I agree the helm isn't the best in terms of aesthetics, but it's definitely useful for Crucible. If I were playing on a team in Trials with two other people wearing fast-revive gear, and if I were playing as a titan, I'd probably pick that helm as the most useful for a skilled player who knows how to use the shoulder charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom