• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got to the lighthouse on my titan thanks to nghtly.

Finally have the full trials set on my titan
FbyczFa.png

And....

almost

Just killed xyor solo. This used to be the hardest shit in the game hands down. It was kind of cool to be able to go back and crush it with relative ease. I only died once at the end and it's because warlocks have the shittiest shitty shitfuck jump of all time.

Actually, I always debate having Unstoppable or Shoulder Charge active. I miss out on a lot of kills when I die trying to Fist of Panic a group, and they kill me before I can get it off.

I agree the helm isn't the best in terms of aesthetics, but it's definitely useful for Crucible. If I were playing on a team in Trials with two other people wearing fast-revive gear, and if I were playing as a titan, I'd probably pick that helm as the most useful for a skilled player who knows how to use the shoulder charge.

Arma or Alpa Lupi are way way better than EW helm for crucible. Unstoppable is a very unreliable perk, doesn't even work most of the time. You have to account for lag while using your super.

Also, if I see a titan wearing that stupid helm, I'll kill him first :p

adin75

I'm convinced that my ALLFATE with hidden hand and hand laid stock is the best PvP weapon in the game.

No one can tell me any differently. I mean, they can, but I won't listen.

Yeah, mine has replaced my Spare Change. Not sure if the roll is great, but it works for me. I use SureShot, Third Eye, Smallbore and Glass Half Full.
I have a bunch of marks with nothing to spend them on, may buy another and try an alt perk set.

You're not, squidhands is like 50 years old :p

Wonder if I will still be playing then. Probably so but who knows. Age 34 now.

Right now playtime is scarce, but a few years from now. Maybe Destiny 2 or 3, I will fill a full fireteam with my kids. Almost a whole raid team if they are all gamers.

I didn't know that Fatebringer has that same arc AoE thing that Thunderlord has. Does that actually add to firefly, or is it mostly just a visual thing?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any interest in carrying a Sexy scrub to 5 wins, fearless leader?

It is you who must protect me. I am a deadly sniper but once the enemy reaches me ah fuck game over.

Of course it is a practice/fun run. It is only serious when the General or his buddies answer my call.

First person to join gets the last spot.

Stream will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom