• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

I do, but I can't play when I'm not ready for it. Don't wanna anchor you down. I'll let you know if I see you on.

Its cool. We will just do the best we can. I've gotten myself to the point where I can carry reasonably well anyways. We don't have to get 9-0.

I'm in for trials. First timer.

PSN: CedricKnave

Playing with Gaffers yesterday, I'm surprised by how many people own multiple copies of Destiny. I've already got all three slots full by cycling each type of character. Dunno how you do that times four.

My new favourite:

2NqRDZs.png

For someone who has always preferred PvE, and rarely has any Destiny friends online, is Trials significantly different to normal Crucible in terms of say, speed and cheesiness?

For someone who has always preferred PvE, and rarely has any Destiny friends online, is Trials significantly different to normal Crucible in terms of say, speed and cheesiness?

Well Trials is one map that rotates every week, 3 v 3 elimination with 5 rounds, with revives and the more times you for the longer the revive time. Also, armor abilties are enabled like Iron Banner.

I woud say if you play skirmish in crucible you kinda know what to expect but it's way tougher.
Team work is essential.

_woLf

Are you fucking kidding me

I just did the nightfall on my warlock and got give/take equation

I have got that fucking weapon every week for 3 weeks now, and now twice this week.

I am going to burn destinys servers to the ground

GRIP

What's the armor/weapon for ToO this week? Probably not going to be able to play at all, but I at least wanna know what I am or am not missing out on.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well I have a billion keys so I don't care what POE anyone wants to do. Also have two more VOG runs to do and of course always trials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom