• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the games, the team was running pretty well. If we had a couple of things break our way I think 8 wins would have been doable.

A wise man once said, "strive for five."

Awesome ToO games tonight dudes. Got dat cover of the exile

Definitely good games! Exactly, just a couple good swings would have turned the tide. I think we had 2 game 9s we lost. And didn't use the double win boon. Sweaty

GRIP

Okay, so I was just introduced to this channel after the Triplewreck vs. MrFruit scrim that happened a few days ago. I know we got some beast players up in Gaf, but this dude is on another level.

I'd love to see an Unstable/Zoba V Triple/Hovey match.

LiK

Hehe, just went through the entire Talus Dragon strike with a TLW, Matador and BTRD. Didn't use the usual weapons cuz my Warlock didn't have them, did fine,

Put the kibosh on ToO combat to do some bounties. Want to jump into the nightfall strike, anyone willing to brave the terrible depths of the moon?!

PSN: Cedricknave

Hehe, just went through the entire Talus Dragon strike with a TLW, Matador and BTRD. Didn't use the usual weapons cuz my Warlock didn't have them, did fine,
That's what I always do on random strikes. I'm too lazy to change a bunch of shit and change it back. Whatever I run for a pvp build I usually run for low level strikes.

LiK

Geez, Ruben train has been full all day. I just wanna play with him and recks...lol. You scrubs should stop asking to be carried!

I don't even care about Mercury. Just wanna play Trials for fun now. Had some good laughs with Ruben and recks everytime we play. Ah well, they're too popular.
Yeah that's how I feel. When I played with Unstable earlier it was because I just wanted to run with him and have a good time.

I don't mind going to Mercury but it certainly isn't a desire anymore. I've gotten 3/4 weapons I want. If I can get a void messenger then mercury will be pretty much dead to me. I do like helping other people though when it's on a map I like, such as this week.

TheTurboFD

Fuck yeah! Glad you guys made it. I know Terrordactyl has been trying for that shit for a while now. All he needed to do was drop me, haha. Turbo was a beast on that sniper, and I don't even think he had an ideal sniper rifle.

nope just had her benevolence. No worries though because I got the worst loot out of us 3 LOL All I got from mercury was "The Summoner" :[ Terrordactyl got a cool shader .

TheTurboFD

I'm still so hyped on that Mercury run, thanks dudes.

No problemo but that frostfire shader is too awesome

4ukJBJ0h.jpg

4wgruD2.gif

Party like it's hot outside

5fhugY5h.jpg

Fuck yeah! Glad you guys made it. I know Terrordactyl has been trying for that shit for a while now. All he needed to do was drop me, haha. Turbo was a beast on that sniper, and I don't even think he had an ideal sniper rifle.

Yeah he was sniping everything with an unleveled Her Benevolence. Unfortunately he got shafted with the drops at the end.

deadduck

I want Fusion Rifles back, got fed up trading shotgun kills.

They could really do with a perk that halves the charge time after a kill.

Ok, ok, ok.

Spare change with feeding frenzy, hand laid stock (to handle that pull to the left), and headseeker.

Nightmare PvP weapon.

Top of page edit: my ghorn brings all the kells to the yard, and they're like it's better than yours. Damn right, it's better than yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom