• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for Atheon x3? I have the checkpoint on one of my Guardians so we'd have to change guardians three times to make sure we have three checkpoints.

Shito

One more for Atheon x3!
1. rolyreyes (me)
2. crophonso
3. Bonsoir
4. Dunlop75
5. biggy70686

Edit: Just sent fr to everyone that wasn't already on my friends list, join whenever you're ready and remember to give me time to swap to my other guardians so that we have three checkpoints ready to go!

noomi

Oh man, what a great day today :D

Did the beach, went to an awesome restaurant, and then came home to do some trials with friends and ended up with 2 flawless runs.

Now I don't typically brag about loot, but today was possibly the best loot I've ever had....so pardon me for showing off :p

Heh... ghorn and sholar ah well, more shards/parts I guess....
UcnwgPu.jpg

... wat... another ghorn and......wait a jewel... could it be?!

AWWWWWW YISSSSS! MUTHA FUKIN' SOLAR!

The grind is done.... I am complete in Destiny again....
Still want the solar Six Dredd II though..... lol

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
One more for Atheon x3!

Edit: Just sent fr to everyone that wasn't already on my friends list, join whenever you're ready and remember to give me time to swap to my other guardians so that we have three checkpoints ready to go!

I can't read apparently, only have one guardian :(

Namikaze1

Scrubbing it up so hard. Best we done so far is get to 6-0. Came across way too many teams of Rams. Fuck that helmet.

And Thorn. Fuck it too.

OkayRene

Anyone up to forming a group for VoG NM from the start or Crota NM starting at bridge? I need to unlock HM raids on my Warlock and also get gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom