• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ghost hunting. I never thought it would actually come to this, but I'm doing it.

Anyone interested in a flawless attempt tomorrow? Maybe I can finally get my platinum.

coy

Okay I didn't get a response and lun is off Destiny now. If anyone wants to run PoE 32 we are looking for a 3rd. Join or add me.

PSN: coyquettish

Anybody around who'd be willing to run my scrubby butt through Trials? That warlock helm is calling to me.

Looking for a 6th on CE HM. We just finished the bridge

Send a request to SeanR1221 on PSN

I would, but I've actually not done CE HM yet so I'm not sure if I'd be a liability. How hard is it?

I'm ghost hunting. I never thought it would actually come to this, but I'm doing it.

Anyone interested in a flawless attempt tomorrow? Maybe I can finally get my platinum.

I'm always happy to help a flawless run if I'm around. Haven't played at all today after too much Trials yesterday but I should be around tomorrow. Not sure when but probably some time in the evening, ~6-10pm EST. What times might you be available?

I know a bunch of people expressed interest the other day but it's always hard to get everyone in the same place at the same time.

Last time we posted pics of ourselves, Macello showed us his ass. So tread lightly.

I remember the pic posting party but I must have blocked this one out, haha.

Namikaze1

We played good. Even though we lost many times, it was a lot of fun. Kirk Titan Smashed 3 guys to end the game. We were 4-4 and the last guy revived his teammates. Kirk came and just annihilated them.

Came across two teams where at least one guy kept teabagging. We lost one of those two matches.

Way too many teams with at least 2 Sunsingers on the team.

We faced two teams where their third left early in the game.

There was this one team that were pretty much cheating since nothing seemed to kill them. Shot one guy twice with Matador at close range and punched him for good measure. He survives all that and kills me.

There was this one match where I went straight up ham on everyone. This was after a string of losses.

Headset died in the middle of a match. There was this guy sneaking up Kirk and I'm like "Kirk, watch out from behind!" only to realize my gold headset died.

Obscured

Exclusive preview of the upcoming shotgun nerf:

lcNi0Wq.gif

My blink shotgun game is hella average tonight. Maybe it's this party Crasher with small bore...

Damn, it is like you are living my life the past two days.

I'm conflicted because I'm sad I can't play tonight, but happy I have all of this beer to drink.

Someone joined in. Sorry about that.

Edit: Maybe they didn't after all. Let me give it a minute to see.

For some reason I can't join your game, it says it's "closed," or that your activity is ending, each time I try. (Also sorry, looking for my mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom