• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

So confused right now. Just changed to my Hunter and an Etheric Light pops up on the screen. I don't know where that Etheric Light came from.

rNilla

It's just to be courteous to other's experience. If you're going to post a +10mb file, just post it on YouTube. Not nerfing my GAF.
Personally I think anything over 10MB is too big. This is my general guideline. Once you get to 20+ that can even start to melt Chrome, mobile or not.

todd360

You wouldn't happen to have another spot open would you? I'm struggling with trials this week

I already told Kirk I'd play with him today. I'm not sure who are third person is gonna be just yet. Probably nami. Plus there is no guarantee we are going to mercury lol. We keep getting screwed over once we are almost there.

I try to limit myself to 5MB.

Yep, I think a 15 sec gif is around 5MB. Also, we had a few matches yesterday against lag monsters like that guy. The worst!

I would like to know an alternative to imgur's video to gif...those are too big both in pixel size and file size.

gifyoutube.com

So how fun are Hunters? Debating if I should delete one of my Warlocks to create one since there's nothing else to do on Destiny right now.

Hunters are super duper fun in PvP and sometimes pretty fun in PvE also. Definitely worth having one of each, best way to play.

If you're still looking, I'm available.

No losing allowed. Also, I will consider it an abject failure if 95% of the opposing players don't quit out.

I already told Kirk I'd play with him today. I'm not sure who are third person is gonna be just yet. Probably nami. Plus there is no guarantee we are going to mercury lol. We keep getting screwed over once we are almost there.

Alright cool. I'll be on if you happen to need someone

Any Trials of Osiris players on Xbox One? I tried it once and my team lost 5 games in a row. :(. I'm a pretty average player but I am good at support.

Edit: I have just about every weapon as well.

Namikaze1

I have two Matadors:

Matador #1 has Agressive Ballistic, Final Round, Shot Package, and Reinforced Barrel.

Matador #2 has the above except for no Agressive Ballistic and Luck in the Chamber in place of Final Round.

I main my Titan so I'll be using one on her. The other will go to my Warlock.

Which one should I keep on her? No, I'm not going to reroll #2 to get AB. I spent 80 motes to even get LiTC and Shot Package to appear in the same roll.

Good roll, or should I keep rolling? What perks do I want on the hopscotch?

gETypdF.png

Karl2177

Thanks a bunch for the help n00bs. I was really dreading going through Venus underlevelled. That gjallarhorn on the final bosses was so helpful.

It's just to be courteous to other's experience. If you're going to post a +10mb file, just post it on YouTube. Not nerfing my GAF.

I always tell people to use lower res gifs and to be courteous of other's experiences. A Courtesy Champion. The King of Courtesy. Chairman and CEO of Courtesy Inc. People will still post big ass gifs no matter how many times we tell them not to, so you have to pick between dealing with that or dealing with clicking to display. Personally I don't see that as nerfing Gaf, but that's up to you to decide.

Also, I hope you see the irony in complaining about your data plan while quoting to re-display the same big ass gifs...

So confused right now. Just changed to my Hunter and an Etheric Light pops up on the screen. I don't know where that Etheric Light came from.

Did you do a quick log out last time you did your hunter?

I once closed the game app after a mission and before going to orbit for the reward. Next time I logged on that character, the reward popped.

Good roll, or should I keep rolling? What perks do I want on the hopscotch?]

Depends on the middle perk column, you'll want a stability upgrade there regardless of the other two perks. Some folks say Headseeker isn't the best for a Hopscotch with high stability since you won't be getting a lot of body shots.

You'd want headseeker as one of the perks in these pulse rifles.

Doesn't that one have Headseeker? Or am I confusing the top perk there?

oSoLucky

I'm looking to do Flawless Raider(CE Normal). I also have 2 HM Templar checkpoints(willing to finish VoG). Lastly I'm done fooling around with my RL friends and want to do some 9-0 Trials runs(rather do it legit than beg for a carry).

PSN is KC_Darkness if anyone is interested in any of the above. I most likely won't be able to start seriously until 11pm est or so tonight once the wife goes to bed.

Also, I hope you see the irony in complaining about your data plan while quoting to re-display the same big ass gifs...

Lol.

I think it only downloads once so multuple per page wont be worse.

I do, however, turn off all images and gifs on mobile. If you are concerned about data, thats the way to go. It can also sometimes crash your browser entering a gif heavy thread so it is recommended.

nOoblet16

Depends on the middle perk column, you'll want a stability upgrade there regardless of the other two perks. Some folks say Headseeker isn't the best for a Hopscotch with high stability since you won't be getting a lot of body shots.

Oh yea it does, I didn't see it properly hah

I have two Matadors:

Matador #1 has Agressive Ballistic, Final Round, Shot Package, and Reinforced Barrel.

Matador #2 has the above except for no Agressive Ballistic and Luck in the Chamber in place of Final Round.

I main my Titan so I'll be using one on her. The other will go to my Warlock.

Which one should I keep on her? No, I'm not going to reroll #2 to get AB. I spent 80 motes to even get LiTC and Shot Package to appear in the same roll.

Matador #1 is better. Higher impact and the bonus damage shot is predictable unlike LitC, if you are willing to wait until the last round in the mag before reloading. Personally I like Kneepads best since I don't want to risk running out of rounds or depending on luck. Besides, with a max impact shotty either you hit them and they die or you miss and they don't, that 33% bonus damage is rarely going to make the difference.

Yep headseeker and rodeo.Middle column has smallbore (more range and stability), although I'll probably run quickdraw (the other perk is high caliber rounds). I'll keep this roll and see how it works. Thanks all c:

I've been playing Destiny more or less solo, never got into the endgame stuff until they announced that year 1 emblem. I did CE once a while ago, but I don't remember much.

If you want a 33 Titan who's willing to learn for your raid, hit me up. :)

PS4: HamsterExAstris

Luis_23

I've been playing Destiny more or less solo, never got into the endgame stuff until they announced that year 1 emblem. I did CE once a while ago, but I don't remember much.

If you want a 33 Titan who's willing to learn for your raid, hit me up. :)

PS4: HamsterExAstris

I'm in the same boat pretty much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom