• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Had a player on my team in trials absolutely dominating with the shadow of veils.

Makes me want to start sniping... Too used to shotties at the moment though.

Wolffen

Anyone want to take a lurker through a raid? Thanks to work and a new puppy, haven't had time to devote to a raid at all, normal or hard mode.

If anyone is interested in showing me the ropes of VoG or Crota, psn is Wolffen.

So I finally ran Crota hard with some guys from the Xbox One reddit group. we cheesed the bridge (sunsinger revive + someone climbing high to despawn, so my poor titan just got to watch cause I couldn't pull off the platforming) and then got stuck for 20-30 mins on crota until we pulled someone from one of the player's clans to be swordbearer, then downed crota with only one wipe. Moral of the story: swordbearer is really important and it's hard to find someone on LFG.

I should probably watch some videos and try to talk some team into letting me play/practice sword on CE Normal with my Bladedancer, seems like it is the most difficult part of crota's end since every team I've played with ends up cheesing the bridge.

Hyun Sai

Ok after my first day of PVP and testing a bunch of set ups, I'll stay with Hawkmoon / Found Verdict / Rocket launcher.

I even managed to end first in my last control match, but I suppose all the monsters are in the Trial ^^.

noomi

I love that sniper! Absolutely wrecks on arc burn; good to know its viable in PvP.

Yep! It's the only PoE weapon I'm missing too.

The aim assist on it is godly...

Ok after my first day of PVP and testing a bunch of set ups, I'll stay with Hawkmoon / Found Verdict / Rocket launcher.

I even managed to end first in my last control match, but I suppose all the monsters are in the Trial ^^.

Nice man, glad to see your doing some PvP :) keep at it and give trials a shot one day, it's crazy fun.

Tokubetsu

Feel so blessed. Two Dead Orbit levels in a row that I got something new. Bittersteel shader and then the Revenant shader. Thank you RNGesus.

Agent

Exclusive preview of the upcoming shotgun nerf:

lcNi0Wq.gif

todd360

Oh yeah. PM me any questions you have for Jason and Kirk. We record tomorrow. Keep in mind they have played the new content at e3.

Pat_DC

Was just about to post asking if anyone has had the "packing heat" [Fully upgrade an Exotic weapon] not pop but it seems like it's glitched unless you had a pre house of wolves exotic.

Arrrammis

Hmm, got this roll on my party crasher: aggressive ballistics, rangefinder, rifled barrel, and final round. Think it's worth rerolling for shot package?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom