• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, that did it.

I can't find my mic for some reason so I'll do my best to follow along.

Edit - did... not mean to get stuck at the beginning there. Sorry about scrubbing out immediately, haha.

Anyone want to take a lurker through a raid? Thanks to work and a new puppy, haven't had time to devote to a raid at all, normal or hard mode.

If anyone is interested in showing me the ropes of VoG or Crota, psn is Wolffen.

Doing a newbie raid later today but it's full, send me a FR on PSN: ruthlesbarbarian, if we do more raids I'll invite you.

Dunk#7

Anybody still trying for Mercury?

Got 8-1 yesterday so that is all I have left. Anybody up for some attempts?

Trials...

1. Dunk7

Her Benevolence with snapshot feels so... snappy. The handling just feels right. Been getting headshots left and right with this thing. Feels much better than my Y09.

rc213

Thanks guys I'm rich again!

Got most of my loot maxxed XP but can't max the last 2 because I ran out of weapon parts. My kingdom for some weapon parts!!!!

I'm always happy to help a flawless run if I'm around. Haven't played at all today after too much Trials yesterday but I should be around tomorrow. Not sure when but probably some time in the evening, ~6-10pm EST. What times might you be available?

I know a bunch of people expressed interest the other day but it's always hard to get everyone in the same place at the same time.

I remember the pic posting party but I must have blocked this one out, haha.

Evening (or any time actually) works for me. The wife is out of town so I can game whenever I want. I'll post a couple times tomorrow to gauge interest and figure out a time.

LTWood12

Won Nghtly's raffle and had a great time. Void jewel & Eye of Sol get!

Thanks to Chowder and others who tuned in. It was uplifting after a day of scrubbing it up.

LTWood12

I'm always happy to help a flawless run if I'm around. Haven't played at all today after too much Trials yesterday but I should be around tomorrow. Not sure when but probably some time in the evening, ~6-10pm EST. What times might you be available?

I know a bunch of people expressed interest the other day but it's always hard to get everyone in the same place at the same time.

I remember the pic posting party but I must have blocked this one out, haha.

Hey thanks again for playing w/ me last night. I scrubbed it up hard. Made some really dumb mistakes.

Widows Court seems suited to the more upper tier players. I'm pretty average, but can usually contribute on the more enclosed maps. But on Widows Court I feel like I'm dead so many times before I've even seen anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom