• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

Playing PvP with randoms is the most painful experience ever, it not only affects the entire team but your own score and performance as well because when your teammates don't kill your flank becomes open and you also face atleast 2 opponents in most encounters.

Plus no one cares about what to cap and what not to cap.

Shito

Playing PvP with randoms is the most painful experience ever, it not only affects the entire team but your own score and performance as well because when your teammates don't kill your flank becomes open and you also face atleast 2 opponents in most encounters.

Plus no one cares about what to cap and what not to cap.
So many people still thinking going for the third cap when you already have two is a good idea...

nOoblet16

So many people still thinking going for the third cap when you already have two is a good idea...

Even more frustrating when you have 2 people in your team with less than 0.2 KD and everyone else but you has a negative KDR. The score difference just becomes massive.

Hyun Sai

Well, seems like I already completed the PVP part of the triumph in just a few hours. For those who didn't do much PVP until now, one victory counts for 6 points, so you reach the 100 mark really quick.

One more emblem in the pocket.

Even more frustrating when you have 2 people in your team with less than 0.2 KD and everyone else but you has a negative KDR. The score difference just becomes massive.

Even forgetting about individual performance of randoms, it would be so nice to be able to shout "hold current points" or something. Like by using the D-Pad for that, instead of random dancing.

Just make it a text message like that.

Normal Vault of Glass - today, in 4.5 hours! Newbie raid for first timers.

Raid starts at level 26 but minimum level to enter is 23.
However, to be effective, level 25+ is preferred.

No gear requirements, bring your blues and greens if that's all you have.

Sunday 12PM GMT +1 (EU)
Sunday 7AM GMT -4 (US)
Sunday 9PM GMT +10 (AU)

Depending on time, we can also do a normal Crota's End raid afterwards, minimum level to enter is 27 though since it's a level 30 raid.

Our raiders:

1. DeathJr. (PSN: ruthlesbarbarian) GMT+10
2. Apple Season (PSN: figaliz) GMT+1
3. Kurumi (PSN: XxNinjaAyanexX) GMT -4
4. SolicitorPirate (PSN: SolicitorPirate) GMT+10
5. stlobus (PSN: lobus) GMT -4
6. kiguel182 (PSN: kiguel183) GMT+1

The sherpa(s) will not instruct the newbies in the ways of the vault, they will learn and discover (and die a lot) on their own. It will be glorious!

Join me in orbit when everyone is online and we'll get this party started.

Super interested in this! Are you guys gonna do it again this afternoon? Would love to join!

chewydogg

Back from vacation today. I've barely touched Destiny this week, hoping to play a lot today...
I'll be looking to DGAF for some help I'm sure. Now if I can just get the kids off the TV...

Who wants to go flawless with me this morning? I'm ready for a second trip to the lighthouse this weekend. I'll be on in an hour. 9am CST.

PSN: DirtyAquaticApe

Lnkn52

I had some free time after work and visiting with family today, so I treated my thumbs and controller/s to some upgrades.

Both have 2000mAh batteries up from 1000mAh.
Both have Xbox One thumb sticks now.

PS4 has some nice analog sticks, but once you use the Xbox One's, its hard to go back.
Wow didn't know you can upgrade the batteries too. Do you provide warranty?

noomi

Here we go. The jumping puzzle lol

That's the best part, super mario brothers gameplay!

I had some free time after work and visiting with family today, so I treated my thumbs and controller/s to some upgrades.

Both have 2000mAh batteries up from 1000mAh.
Both have Xbox One thumb sticks now.

PS4 has some nice analog sticks, but once you use the Xbox One's, its hard to go back.

I also use xbox one analog sticks on my controllers, there is no other way. As for the battery upgrade, I heard it's not quite safe to do so..... did that change?

Lol at this game sometimes! Just got my first Xbox One character through to level 28 and did the matchmade Prison of Elders. First thing to pop up? Hopscotch Pilgrim :p First exotic from the Queen's chest? Thunderlord!

Been farming Dragon strikes with my PS4 characters like a boss for the Hopscotch with no luck :p

WipedOut

Lol at this game sometimes! Just got my first Xbox One character through to level 28 and did the matchmade Prison of Elders. First thing to pop up? Hopscotch Pilgrim :p First exotic from the Queen's chest? Thunderlord!

Been farming Dragon strikes with my PS4 characters like a boss for the Hopscotch with no luck :p

Yeah, helped a friend last night finish the story missions and a 28 poe, of course he would get a hopscotch. His first time ever doing a poe

phen0m24

Only slightly jelly! Hopscotch hype!

Hit 20 yesterday but not feeling motivated to do bounties and stuff again. Ugh patrol! Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom