• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatti-man

Starting to run dry on things to do in this DLC. Anyone else prepping for a month break before TTK? Stocking up on daily mailers, prepping all my reputations to be ready to level up on that first login of TTK. Even did a redbull code.

These damn red bars. When they die 2 seconds after you snipe, and at times shooting doesn't trigger.

Then I got shot before he came into my view.

Cheaters suck. They're pathetic.

Raybunny

These damn red bars. When they die 2 seconds after you snipe, and at times shooting doesn't trigger.

Then I got shot before he came into my view.

Cheaters suck. They're pathetic.

I know that feeling. You kill the person and she still kills you after. Or you know you have killed it and its alive fore 3/4 seconds more.

Congrats on the flawless tonight. I was late to log on or else I would have joined you guys. I'd love to be in the next flawless run if anyone plans on running one soon.

Yeah sorry we missed you, timing was just a bit off. I got your PSN message but we were in the heat of battle so I didn't respond :p

Me too! I've only needed that trophy for about 6 months now. I'd love to get it.

I'll definitely keep you two in mind for the next run. I know Owen and Pirate expressed interest as well but didn't get in a run today. There's another guy who sent me a PM almost two months ago looking for it and I've totally dropped the ball on that one. That'd be 6 right there including me but it's always good to have alts since the timing is hard to coordinate.

Stabie needs to do a flawless raid at some point after all these flawless trials.

That almost happened to me on a flawless run. I took a swing on Crota CLEARLY after he was getting up. He was orange when I hit the trigger. I saw myself doing it yet for some reason thought it was a speed run instead of flawless. I was laughing as I took the swing. Everyone else was horrified.

Luckily it was also the only time when Crota didn't punish my overzealous swinging.

I was thiiiiiiiiissss close to getting away with it, he just barely caught me with the edge of his BS AoE "sword" attack. The string of expletives that left my mouth at that instant would make a sailor blush, lol.

I am good for some crucible. Let me know is you wanna join in.

PSN Raybunzy

I'd be down for some Salvage in a few min. Still need 14 wins to finish off that Grimoire.

Raybunny

I was thiiiiiiiiissss close to getting away with it, he just barely caught me with the edge of his BS AoE "sword" attack. The string of expletives that left my mouth at that instant would make a sailor blush, lol.

I'd be down for some Salvage in a few min. Still need 14 wins to finish off that Grimoire.

Cool, invite me when you are up for it.

Yeah sorry we missed you, timing was just a bit off. I got your PSN message but we were in the heat of battle so I didn't respond :p

I'll definitely keep you two in mind for the next run. I know Owen and Pirate expressed interest as well but didn't get in a run today. There's another guy who sent me a PM almost two months ago looking for it and I've totally dropped the ball on that one. That'd be 6 right there including me but it's always good to have alts since the timing is hard to coordinate.

Stabie needs to do a flawless raid at some point after all these flawless trials.

Awesome thanks, send me a PSN message whenever, I'll get it on my phone.

If you guys are still playing salvage in a half hour and need a 3rd, I will run with you.

Morning DGAF. I'm dropping the little one off at the nursery soon then I am set for a morning and afternoon of Destiny. Gonna be looking to do PoE (35 preferably) and some help in my first Mercury flawless run

Congrats to all the flawless raiders and the new GLords, with Drizzay in the party it was already done before starting.
Minus one scrubby moment I see, we had one flashbanging himself to death in our 5 man flawless run XD

Also congrats to Puma with the birth of two potential GLords!

Congrats to all the flawless raiders and the new GLords, with Drizzay in the party it was already done before starting.
Minus one scrubby moment I see, we had one flashbanging himself to death in our 5 man flawless run XD

Also congrats to Puma with the birth of two potential GLords!

New avatar, almost didn't recognize you

Out 1

Thanks for the run guys! I always feel the need to gush about how awesome dgaf is. We were so close. I really need to work on changing my gear when the situation calls for new tactics.

I chocked at the end, but it was a legit run on an awful map nevertheless. Playing for fun anyways. Thanks guys!

so XBOX's Ultimate Game sale... Destiny is $19.80 on XB360 w/Gold, $26.24 for the Expansion pass, worth it?

I plan to get a PS4 in April next year with my tax money, to play with my PS4 buddies, I know i cant transfer my 360 character to PS4, but anything else I should know about the 360 version to know what it lacks over the PS4 versions?

rc213

got flawless yesterday. last missing trophy is salvage... this is going to be a huge pain in the ass :|

Actually easy, Counts as soon as you capture it don't need to hold it all the way through.

Just got the Salvage, Just need the Clan Strike for Platinum!

Is there a equivalent helmet for blade dancers like celestial nighthawk?
I love love love celestial but it's not practical for POE level 34 and 35 and I say that because invisibility is king when dismantling mines or for health recovery.

Any advice?

Is there a equivalent helmet for blade dancers like celestial nighthawk?
I love love love celestial but it's not practical for POE level 34 and 35 and I say that because invisibility is king when dismantling mines or for health recovery.

Any advice?

What do you mean by equivalent? Mask of the Third Man enhances the bladedancer super, if that's what you mean.

Unstable

Unstable you lucky bastard
hruGOSL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom