• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only sushi u guise. Haha
Desperate times call for desperate measure.
KuGsj.gif

yYhxz5w.png

Unfortunately you can't until you're within 3 levels I believe. You can probably hit 20 tomorrow and we can do 3 man it tomorrow night? I'll ask Igor first.

Hey would you mind doing them tomorrow night to wait for Sushi to get his char up?
I'll try to get my Hunter to 20 by tonight. I'm just grinding PVP so hopefully it's fast.

Desperate times call for desperate measure.
KuGsj.gif

I'll try to get my Hunter to 20 by tonight. I'm just grinding PVP so hopefully it's fast.

It's super quick with PvP. At least I went from 15 to 20 in one night with PvP. You can do those bounties that pop up in the postmaster also

Unfortunately you can't until you're within 3 levels I believe. You can probably hit 20 tomorrow and we can do 3 man it tomorrow night? I'll ask Igor first.

Hey would you mind doing them tomorrow night to wait for Sushi to get his char up?

Ah bummer. Tomorrow then sushi.

I was going to do this on my main char (hunter)so now that i'll wait till tomorrow maybe you want to carry me? Lol

I have a lv 23 warlock and am trying to level his subclass for the trophy

Rtas

Anyone doing anything on XB1? I'm down for 35 POE or if someone is willing to help my Scrub ass through trials I can repay with happy thoughts and vocal encouragement

Been trying to get AP rounds, Unflinching, and Hidden Hand on my Her Benevolence but no luck so far. I've gotten 2/3 a few times and I'm wondering if it's better to just stick with one of those rolls. Which one would you guys say is the least important of the three?

Ah bummer. Tomorrow then sushi.

I was going to do this on my main char (hunter)so now that i'll wait till tomorrow maybe you want to carry me? Lol

I have a lv 23 warlock and am trying to level his subclass for the trophy

He said he might get it up by tonight. Depends if we're all still on. Either way, tomorrow night can be a fallback if we're all available then.

DGAF! Two new little guardians have joined the fold today. My wife and I welcomed our twin girls into the world this morning. All are well.

Stats:

Baby A
Weight - 5 lbs 4 oz
Female Human
Hunter class

Baby B
Weight - 5 lbs 10 oz
Female Human
Warlock class

I was really hoping for a Titan, but I'm still happy.

That being said, I will be removed from Destiny for a bit in the near future. I'll be trying to stay sane by keeping tabs on DGAF.
woah, congrats, PuMa!!! with two daughters, i guess you really will need those shotgun skills later on down the line ;-)

Been trying to get AP rounds, Unflinching, and Hidden Hand on my Her Benevolence but no luck so far. I've gotten 2/3 a few times and I'm wondering if it's better to just stick with one of those rolls. Which one would you guys say is the least important of the three?

AP rounds aren't worth it at all

Snapshot would be much better

Go for snapshot instead of armor piercing rounds.

Edit: beaten

DGAF! Two new little guardians have joined the fold today. My wife and I welcomed our twin girls into the world this morning. All are well.

Stats:

Baby A
Weight - 5 lbs 4 oz
Fale Human
Hunter class

Baby B
Weight - 5 lbs 10 oz
Female Human
Warlock class

I was really hoping for a Titan, but I'm still happy.

That being said, I will be removed from Destiny for a bit in the near future. I'll be trying to stay sane by keeping tabs on DGAF.

Congrats! Wonderful news!

So I finished my first Elder Cipher this afternoon. I went with the Lord of Wolves. I like it.

How do I go about getting the bounty again to acquire the other two weapons? Just play Skolas again and open the big chest?

Finally nabbed a Hopscotch Pilgrim via a Dragon Strike. Pretty good roll too:

- Red Dot-ORS
- Battle Runner
- Smallbore
- Hidden Hand

Keep or reroll? The only thing I'm not happy with is Battle Runner but it could be fun for PVP.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Second time this week I've gotten to the end of PoE and the Destiny servers boot me. Fucking hell. They really need to make a save system for PoE disconnects. Having to start over is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom