• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

howdoiholdalltheseredbulls.jpeg

I've bought 8 cans, haha, and I literally dropped them in the store.... got some weird looks.

Most of them are already going to dgaffers and I will be keeping two for myself. If I end up with an extra one I'll be sure to post here and give it away :)

Will be sending out codes when I get back to the office, check your PM's if you had asked for one :)

I wish there were other illustrations, they are nice looking cans.

i had a fun multi-kill recently as well... HEAVY AMMO DENIED!

tW3z5qt.gif

I haven't seen a Voidwalker in a long time.

So I guess Bungie is not talking about a Year 2 Season pass? nor are they selling a Year 2 Digital Guardian edition (TTK + Year 2 Season pass) before TTK is released?

I guess they fear the PR backlash of announcing now, or think ot may be too confusing for consumers.

There are already folks confused about TTK not coming with Season Pass 1.

That's on them. Season 2 content coming with a Season 1 pass would be... well it would be something.

I agree, but still understand some confusion. 2nd season passes aren't terribly common yet.

Bungie should have been more descriptive by naming it Season Pass Year 1.

howdoiholdalltheseredbulls.jpeg

I've bought 8 cans, haha, and I literally dropped them in the store.... got some weird looks.

Most of them are already going to dgaffers and I will be keeping two for myself. If I end up with an extra one I'll be sure to post here and give it away :)

Will be sending out codes when I get back to the office, check your PM's if you had asked for one :)

Looking good! Can't wait to see if this Red Bull thingy is that epic.

Will be cool to make some friends envy, since there isn't RB/Destiny shenanigans here.

Spent some hours this weekend playing on Playstation, since a lot of my Xbox friends are inactive and I don't have much left I have any desire to do on my account.

Played a lot of PvP. Very interesting experience playing without all the god tier gear you are used to using. Definitely a challenge but it ended up being really fun. It really is a huge handicap and it makes you play a lot smarter. Got my dude up to 24 (whoopdeedoo!).

And this happened.

We lost. I must have found the bottom of the bottom tier.

Anyway, add me on PSN (xKelsonx), I'll probably be playing a little more regularly just for shits and gigs.

Okay I'll have an extra Red Bull code. My only rule is that you don't have a 7-11 anywhere near you. I can't believe I just bought two cans of this swill. Why is Red Bull more expensive than Monster? I love Monster Rehab and it's not loaded with sugar either. I had to pass up a Cherry Limeade Amp to get this crap. Who wants it?

Okay I'll have an extra Red Bull code. My only rule is that you don't have a 7-11 anywhere near you. I can't believe I just bought two cans of this swill. Why is Red Bull more expensive than Monster? I love Monster Rehab and it's not loaded with sugar either. I had to pass up a Cherry Limeade Amp to get this crap. Who wants it?

I will if you want,I didnt have those promos here (not even the doritos and montain dew promo for Halo 4 lol)

Dave_6

No 7-11s here but I guess I will wait on Walmart or whoever to start carrying them. I quit drinking Red Bull years ago and began drinking the Rehabs, but I've recently backed off a lot drinking those.

Deku Tree

Me!

Edit too slow!

I can't, for the life of me, learn how to use The Last Word.

Whenever I decide to try it, I end up on playing derp crucible matches, eager for my Hawkmoon and with some serious sharding tendencies towards The Last Word.

This guns doesn't work.

ADS and shoot them in the face. If they get close or are rushing at you, forget about the ADS and shoot them in the face.

I love voidwalker and have been using it more in trials. Sunsinger has failed me a lot lately, good teams are usually ready for a self-res. More often than not i'd res only to be instantly destroyed.

Sunsinger has better grenades and melee though. I'd say they have the best grenade in the game in the form of Firebolt + Ignite + Viking Funeral. Almost one shots enemies and tells you which wall they are hiding behind.

Rubenov

Spent some hours this weekend playing on Playstation, since a lot of my Xbox friends are inactive and I don't have much left I have any desire to do on my account.

Played a lot of PvP. Very interesting experience playing without all the god tier gear you are used to using. Definitely a challenge but it ended up being really fun. It really is a huge handicap and it makes you play a lot smarter. Got my dude up to 24 (whoopdeedoo!).

And this happened.

We lost. I must have found the bottom of the bottom tier.

Anyway, add me on PSN (xKelsonx), I'll probably be playing a little more regularly just for shits and gigs.

Lol.

I would guess your skill level in Playstation is super low since you just started playing there, so you got matched against bottom players, even though you have experience in another system.

neoism

i said goddamn... not my day for destiny 5 games in a row ... other teams already has like 5k more points..

-_____-

TheOddOne

I can't, for the life of me, learn how to use The Last Word.

Whenever I decide to try it, I end up on playing derp crucible matches, eager for my Hawkmoon and with some serious sharding tendencies towards The Last Word.

This guns doesn't work.
Is it fully upgraded? Non-upgraded TLW is straight up garbage. The gun only becomes viable when you unlock both Perfect Balance and Last Word.

Rubenov

I love voidwalker and have been using it more in trials. Sunsinger has failed me a lot lately, good teams are usually ready for a self-res. More often than not i'd res only to be instantly destroyed.

Advice to Sunsingers: Don't wait until your team is wiped out to rez. Use your rez to help your teammates out in the midst of battle to increase its usefulness. As noted, rezing on a 3 v 1 situation is often a poor strategy.

Better yet, use radiant skin instead of the rez and push forward when close to the enemy.

blazeuk

Thanks again for the red bull code Grim <3

Just decided to play Salvage with some randoms, not the best experience of a game mode I don't play all that often...got put into a game which had already started with my team being a level 24 and level 6, the level 6 kept shooting at me rather than the other team and I'm not sure they even realised what the point of the relic was it was being ignored so often...

Only another 94 wins to go to finish that grimoire card off!

EL CUCO

Lol.

I would guess your skill level in Playstation is super low since you just started playing there, so you got matched against bottom players, even though you have experience in another system.
I'm not sure there is skill based matchmaking. Maybe just lobby balancing.

Sunsinger has better grenades and melee though. I'd say they have the best grenade in the game in the form of Firebolt + Ignite + Viking Funeral. Almost one shots enemies and tells you which wall they are hiding behind.

Agreed, but i've been having more luck with voidwalker (and more fun). Been running that exotic that gives me two of those scatter grenades that track. as long as someone gets chipped i can usually huck one of those and get a kill.

Lol.

Yeah, that's what I assume. But Katybug over there went 1/16! How is that possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom