• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP needs more Tooken.

vF5jQhd.png

Dammit. I need to post less. Way less. :(

Skolas prediction for tomorrow:

dont give a fuck cause it's trash

Agreed. Skipped skolas this week. It's like, why bother?

th3dude

Just like last week: anyone up for a late night before-reset raid or anything? I still need:

CE NM/HM
VoG NM/HM
PoE 34

I'll be around by 10pm EDT tonight.

28 for the 2 small chests - will reward motes and strange coins, and if you're lucky, treasure key(s).

32 - same as 28 but also armor core.

34 - same as 28 but also weapon core and etheric light.

35 - same as 28 but also both armor and weapon cores, and etheric light.

Oh awesome thanks.

Homeboyd

Skolas should be more like Crota where you're almost guaranteed a primary drop. Ciphers are much better now, but most have all 3 maxed so it's just a bunch of extra work for a shard. Even if they threw in some PoE armor into those drops, it would help.

Make it a guaranteed primary drop (like trials 9-0 is), add PoE armor to the loot table, keep ciphers coming at their current rate... AND PUT 2 ETHERICS IN THE CHEST.

Otherwise... horrible reward for the time invested.

All of PoE is trash.

Even with all the drops, I would still do CE weekly because it was fun playing with a group of 6. Once variks sells helms with a decent stat roll I'm done with HoW.

LiK

I need Warlock gear with INT before she returns. Currently sitting on STR only from all the shit rolls from CE raids back in the day. Hopefully I can pick up some from Variks in the mean time.

Anyone need one more for Trials? I really want the Rocket Launcher. :(

What is your PSN again? Lnkn said we played you yesterday on the stream. If I can find it, I'll make a highlight out of that match as well.

Damn it guys don't remember me haha, we just started our run and they were already steamrolling :p
Fun match even though we lost, it was a no secrets match because we always play together.

Love it! That was sweaty. Thanks.

Haha, whenever other Dutchies are involved, things get super sweaty. Gotta ensure that regional dominance! Still flawless against Dutchies, though Robinson has lost that bragging right now haha.

ocean

Banned
I need Warlock gear with INT before she returns. Currently sitting on STR only from all the shit rolls from CE raids back in the day. Hopefully I can pick up some from Variks in the mean time.
Don't miss out on this week's chest. Super high DIS roll (159) with extra HC and Special Weapon Ammo. Plus it's got Fallen Rampart. When facing Fallen (including Skolas) you get a MAJOR armor buff as well as fast cool down on melee. Don't skip it.

LiK

Don't miss out on this week's chest. Super high DIS roll (159) with extra HC and Special Weapon Ammo. Plus it's got Fallen Rampart. When facing Fallen (including Skolas) you get a MAJOR armor buff as well as fast cool down on melee. Don't skip it.

Thanks, grabbing it after work before reset. I got cores for it.

Haha, whenever other Dutchies are involved, things get super sweaty. Gotta ensure that regional dominance! Still flawless against Dutchies, though Robinson has lost that bragging right now haha.

Well technically we should've checked everyone's profile before starting, so we might have lost one. And as you know I'm only half Dutch :p
But okay win = win, loss = loss. We did some rumble against each other back in the day though :p

Call me a noob, but what's a Hawkmoon raid? Do you just use Hawkmoons or is it a raid with the intention to get one?

Just using them, sorry.

Here's our No Land Beyond raid. Listen to Nilla talk to himself for 2 hours.

And, no, Nami didn't use a Black Hammer to kill Atheon. You're seeing things.

Deku Tree

So we have a drunk Hawkmoon raid going on later around 6-7 PM EST.

Currently, it's just rodiard and I on the team. I'll be streaming this of course.

Raid is VoG and on PS4. Haven't decided the difficulty.

Anyone interested? Fig, you gonna participate in this?

Hawkmoon
and stealth BH
raid?

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

Currently, it's just rodiard and I on the team. I'll be streaming this of course.

I would totally be down if you guys wanna do HM.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's just something about praedyth's revenge that makes it almost impossible for me to use any other sniper...
It's just that good. Got my at 365 too. A lot of the VoG guns are awesome through.

Ooh I wanna do this but I shouldn't drink today lol

OkayRene

Has anyone redeemed their Red Bull codes yet? I know it doesn't start until Wednesday but I'm bored and want to know what happens. SOMEONE TELL ME.

ethomaz

Banned
There's just something about praedyth's revenge that makes it almost impossible for me to use any other sniper...
It has good stability and RoF but to be fair it is really a low impact sniper for PVE.
The aim assist is half of the others in PVP too.

It is good for void burns.

For me the best sniper is Efrideet for PVE and Low Grade Humility for PVP (because it can be reforged... Shadow of Veils or LDR are the best non-reforged).

noomi

howdoiholdalltheseredbulls.jpeg

I've bought 8 cans, haha, and I literally dropped them in the store.... got some weird looks.

Most of them are already going to dgaffers and I will be keeping two for myself. If I end up with an extra one I'll be sure to post here and give it away :)

Will be sending out codes when I get back to the office, check your PM's if you had asked for one :)

LordofPwn

It has good stability and RoF but to be fair it is really a low impact sniper for PVE.
The aim assist is half of the others in PVP too.

It is good for void burns.

Im talking PVP. I've used spears, LDRs, No Lands, Patience and Time, Ice Breaker, Not Black hammer, i use it only in PvE.

I use ambush on my PR too. The only other sniper i use regularly in the crucible is the Incognito but i can't bring that into trials... but i might this weekend for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom