• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again for the red bull code Grim <3

Just decided to play Salvage with some randoms, not the best experience of a game mode I don't play all that often...got put into a game which had already started with my team being a level 24 and level 6, the level 6 kept shooting at me rather than the other team and I'm not sure they even realised what the point of the relic was it was being ignored so often...

Only another 94 wins to go to finish that grimoire card off!

Oh wow, that must've been painful. Carry harder Blaze!

raindoc

Damn Raindoc, your avatar seems to fit how you feel perfectly.

and then this happened.

cQ9lFzL.jpg

preorder cancelled.

i haven't preordered yet

noomi

Hey, we did all right for three Titans, which is the worst Trials class for me, but that doesn't mean I'm not taking any shots!

The more I play as a titan striker the more I like it.... dare I say.... even more than my hunters?

Punching, kicking, smashing players is just so awesome haha

Nuszka

Alright, sent out 7 codes to the following.

- ocean
- lik
- silver
- wowbagger
- messiek
- xplicitone
- nuszka

Check your PM's dudes.
Thanks a lot, see you later. Will be available for anything poe 35, trials with my hunter fun wise or anything else.

Nuszka

The more I play as a titan striker the more I like it.... dare I say.... even more than my hunters?

Punching, kicking, smashing players is just so awesome haha

By september i feel like you will be first timing the story in tTK as a titan, you know you will. Btw where should i look for the code?

ich00

Ha! We all had our moments. I think heavy round triple down sniping and res-sniping are my new favorite things... when I don't fuck them up.

Some of those res-snipes were great, especially when killing the same guy 3 or 4 times. All I heard was *snipe* "again?" *snipe* "really?" *snipe*

I had a great time last night in trials with you guys. Cries for the special were especially cracking me up. Glad we managed to get the gold package.

I believe at one point or another we all channeled our inner nghtly's.

Haybro

All this talk of red bull codes reminds me of dark days past when they used to put cod double xp codes on the outside of dorito's bags, and i would go to the store and take pics of every code...

So are these codes available with the sugar free cans? I hate regular red bull.

So, I'll try and set this up now.

Any XB1 players want to do Trials tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern Time?

I should be on between 9-9:30 and plan on doing more trials. I might have one other friend on too, so you'd make 3.

Just send a friend request if you need someone, can figure it out later. gt=NotAok

Namikaze1

One of my finest moments as a Warlock:

bWJhDDP.gif

If only I had saved my favorite PvP moment yet: two Titans Shoulder Charging each other in midair and only me coming out of it alive. It was a thing of beauty. I hate myself for turning off my PS4 before saving that clip.

noomi

Thanks a lot, see you later. Will be available for anything poe 35, trials with my hunter fun wise or anything else.

I'll be on around 3:30PM EST. Would like to do a PoE35, but if someone is willing to help me get to Mercury I'd like to do that first...

You won't understand the full power of the Striker until Iron Banner.

Or, you know, if you play control now. :D

http://i.imgur.com/bDYkl6o.gifv

Lightning nades are flippin' awesome!

By september i feel like you will be first timing the story in tTK as a titan, you know you will. Btw where should i look for the code?

Nope! Hunter first <3 I'll give you the code tonight, your can is in my fridge still. Remind me in case I forget.

LiK

Alright, sent out 7 codes to the following.

- ocean
- lik
- silver
- wowbagger
- messiek
- xplicitone
- nuszka

Check your PM's dudes.

lol, hey we all have some good rounds and some bad rounds :p

Bless you. You're a true bro.

Deku Tree

IIRC reg Crucible tries to match based on skill (not always on point of course) while Trials matches based on location.

Regular elimination mode has skill based MM.
Trials has MM based on best connection.
Bungie has told us that.

I have never read Bungie say anything about regular Crucible having skill based MM, or saying anything about any criteria for regular Crucible MM.

Anyone have any links to any Bungie comments about the criteria for Regular Crucible MM?

Bungie has told us that.

I have never read Bungie say anything about regular Crucible having skill based MM, or saying anything about any criteria for regular Crucible MM.

Anyone have any links to any Bungie comments about the criteria for Regular Crucible MM?

Just based on personal experience, there does seem to be some kind of skill based matchmaking.

Nuszka

I'll be on around 3:30PM EST. Would like to do a PoE35, but if someone is willing to help me get to Mercury I'd like to do that first...

Cool, btw playing with Rubenov and JustGot i was the party leader, seems like most people from round my area were either drunk or farming for coins lol, some weird shit has happened. Will try to do that tonight as well.

Rubenov

Bungie has told us that.
Reg elimination is regular Crucible; should be the same system.

Also, I believe it is that way because a bunch of people that play reg Crucible with me often tell me, "why am I getting owned so hard?! I usually top the scoreboards when I play on my own!"

Yeah it's because I play tons of pvp and tend to get matched against people that do the same. Untested, but highly likely IMO.

EL CUCO

Just based on personal experience, there does seem to be some kind of skill based matchmaking.
My experience has been the opposite. Lol I've always felt like it does TRY to balance lobbies, but not necessarily match you with players of the same skill level. It'd be nice to hear from Bungie though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom