• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Enjoy this epic fail. That dreg saved their fucking lives that day.

4TyjoDn.gif

noomi

Cool, btw playing with Rubenov and JustGot i was the party leader, seems like most people from round my area were either drunk or farming for coins lol, some weird shit has happened. Will try to do that tonight as well.

Tell them I require their pvp assistance lol.

giphy.gif

Thank you noomi!

So, do I redeem this now or wait till september?

You tha best bro. Thanks a lot!

You're welcome guys, the site I have is http://quest.redbull.com/us/en/

Not sure if you can redeem yet, I haven't done mine yet....

Trakan

Regular elimination mode has skill based MM.
Trials has MM based on best connection.
Bungie has told us that.

I have never read Bungie say anything about regular Crucible having skill based MM, or saying anything about any criteria for regular Crucible MM.

Anyone have any links to any Bungie comments about the criteria for Regular Crucible MM?

Elimination is like any other crucible mode. It's a trueskill rank per playlist.

Also playing a playlist by yourself, you're more likely to get put into a game with more people playing a lone or in parties of 2. If you're playing with a party of 6, you're more likely to be put into a game with larger parties. That's why it feels different.

Rubenov

I have Portuguese classes tonight. Need to learn how to communicate better with reks aka x_oo_x_o (or something like that).

I'll try to get some matches in afterwards.

EL CUCO

Reg elimination is regular Crucible; should be the same system.

Also, I believe it is that way because a bunch of people that play reg Crucible with me often tell me, "why am I getting owned so hard?! I usually top the scoreboards when I play on my own!"

Yeah it's because I play tons of pvp and tend to get matched against people that do the same. Untested, but highly likely IMO.
This could be due to MM looking for other parties to play against as opposed to single players. Most games have a separate pool for each. But until Bungie comments, it's all speculation

Nuszka

Tell them I require their pvp assistance lol.

Sorry think you misunderstood, i wont play with Rub and Justgot. Will just try to play with whoever and see how far i can get, will use my hunter though. Last night when i choose my lock i have not played him in like 2 weeks and i felt very disconnected, unupgraded gear didnt help either.

Alright, sent out 7 codes to the following.

- ocean
- lik
- silver
- wowbagger
- messiek
- xplicitone
- nuszka

Check your PM's dudes.

lol, hey we all have some good rounds and some bad rounds :p

Thanks Noomi!! Are you drinking all of those red bulls?! Hahaha

My experience has been the opposite. Lol I've always felt like it does TRY to balance lobbies, but not necessarily match you with players of the same skill level. It'd be nice to hear from Bungie though.

Well, the players on my team are usually terrible. Have to balance things out, right?

Namikaze1

^^^^ yes, yes it did.

Kill 10 Cabal Majors huh?

Well fuck patrol. Heading to the Buried City mission where I can quickly get the 10 kills right at the end. Thank god I have the checkpoint.

phen0m24

You are the new Nami. With this comes all the RNG luck of the previous Nami. Use it wisely.

So I'll never get my 4th Horseman now, will i?

Well, the players on my team are usually terrible. Have to balance things out, right?

I was about to respond to this, when...

Also, Fig will now yell at you instead, Phenami.

Wait for it

Nothing new there, then.

"Look at the radar, Colonel"
"D@$! it Colonel"
"What the f___"

:p

I resemble that remark. :) Getting
slightly
better though.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
^^^^ yes, yes it did.

Kill 10 Cabal Majors huh?

Well fuck patrol. Heading to the Buried City mission where I can quickly get the 10 kills right at the end. Thank god I have the checkpoint.

Well, I learned something new today. And it explains ALOT.

That's insane.

Ganhyun

So, I'll try and set this up now.

Any XB1 players want to do Trials tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern Time?

I'm game but might have to be carried a little.

I should be on between 9-9:30 and plan on doing more trials. I might have one other friend on too, so you'd make 3.

Just send a friend request if you need someone, can figure it out later. gt=NotAok

GT ShogunOfPain. Feel free to add me. I'll accept when I get off work. Depending on how many people are interested, we may have multiple groups.

I really hope some of the higher level guys are willing to help out. I'll stream it for GAF if anyone wants.

Namikaze1

So I'll never get my 4th Horseman now, will i?

I was about to respond to this, when...

Wait for it

"Look at the radar, Colonel"
"D@$! it Colonel"
"What the f___"

:p

I resemble that remark. :) Getting
slightly
better though.
Oh you will get the 4th horseman and much more, Phenami.

May even get LiK's Hawkmoon...

X-Frame

I heard a suggestion that the Titan melee should be where the Titan's jetpack activates producing a powerful forward boost in addition to them punching in order to cover more range.

I had to space out for a few minutes to imagine how amazing that would be ..

Namikaze1

Well, I learned something new today. And it explains ALOT.

That's insane.
It's the first time it ever happen to me. I couldn't believe it when it happened. Math wouldn't believe me when I was explaining to her how I died. Only when I showed her the video did she finally believe me.

*Throwing my hat in the ring for a Red Bull donation code.

Please?

Can supply goods or services.*

*Goods not garunteed due to RNG. Services only include quoting a post of yours with near starlker obsession-like praise.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Monster is the best. Dat white can...

Yuuuuuuup.

I go through about eight white cans a week with two or three of the blues just to mix it up. So good.

Switching to a 100% red bull diet until my GAF squad is good though lol.

Ps if you value your cardiac health, don't become a personal trainer.

piratethingy

*Throwing my hat in the ring for a Red Bull donation code.

Please?

Can over good or services.*

*Goods not garunteed due to RNG. Services only include quoting a post of yours with near starlker obsession-like praise.

PM me please and you will get a code in the next few days.

piratethingy

So are we doing Jagerbombs for drunk hawkmoon raid in honor of our new Red Bull masters?

I literally already have an assembly line for my Jagerbombs set up for the raid. Plan to get through 4 codes tonight. I mean cans. Who am I kidding, doing it for the codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom