• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I have Portuguese classes tonight. Need to learn how to communicate better with reks aka x_oo_x_o (or something like that).

I'll try to get some matches in afterwards.

I will look for you, xo's English was pretty good, but there were some moments where I had trouble understanding him :(

I have Portuguese classes tonight. Need to learn how to communicate better with reks aka x_oo_x_o (or something like that).

I'll try to get some matches in afterwards.

Is that portugal's portuguese or brazilian portuguese?

Believe it or not, they do sound very different at times.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Anyone looking to do some trials? We're looking for one more, attempting to go flawless.

I am not a flawless level player but I'm not horrible and I listen to direction. Would love to get another light to hit 34

Edit: and please don't take me just because I posted first if you want to wait for someone better, it's all good

noomi

You know what they should have done... allow us to re-roll PoE weapons that drop from Skolas.

That way I could turn my void hand cannon into a solar one with something other than fucking shank burn.

You know what they should have done... allow us to re-roll PoE weapons that drop from Skolas.

That way I could turn my void hand cannon into a solar one with something other than fucking shank burn.

Or my solar Autorifle with...... Captain burn.

Whybungiewhy

DJ88

I am not a flawless level player but I'm not horrible and I listen to direction. Would love to get another light to hit 34

Edit: and please don't take me just because I posted first if you want to wait for someone better, it's all good

Cool, but yeah we'll invite raindoc. I had no idea the guy had been looking for so long haha.

Enjoy this epic fail. That dreg saved their fucking lives that day.

4TyjoDn.gif

Lmao!

If Destiny had the Nemisis system implemented then that dreg would be the new Chief :p

piratethingy

Cool, but yeah we'll invite raindoc. I had no idea the guy had been looking for so long haha.

I'VE LITERALLY BEEN ASKING ALL WEEKEND. GOING BACK TO THE LAST OP.

But yeah take him it's all good ;)

Just someone take me soon plz

Edit: this is 100% jokes by the way, please do take Radioc.

I'm finding it really hard to find trials teams. It's almost like raids used to be. Raid teams would form with the same people each week and do the raid like clockwork, and then the same the following week.

So it seems trials peeps like to play with people they know are strong - which is fine and fair.

I think for someone like me (and I can't believe i am saying this) a matchmade version of ToO would be good (take out the mercury possibility to make the non-matchmade version more special I guess).

I've tried all weekend long to get the rocket launcher. Come close a few times. People I've managed to roll with are good guys and it's been fun, but we're all kind of 'orphans' in that we haven't managed to get into a clique of regulars that do trials.

I've practically begged people who I know are good to help me, and ...well...politely ignored.

It's not a complaint more than an observation - for someone like me who is just average in PvP, the ToO rewards are just out of reach without a good anchor player on the team. I've been fortunate enough to be carried by Unstable and Wicked a couple of times which I am grateful for.

Sorry for the mini-vent. It's just a bit frustrating is all. :)

Namikaze1

Gawddamn! Imogene Fire proving yet again why it looks best on Titan. Makes the VoG set black as well. Keep your goddamn Revenants! I don't want.

LiK

Gawddamn! Imogene Fire proving yet again why it looks best on Titan. Makes the VoG set black as well. Keep your goddamn Revenants! I don't want.

Revenant on the Exile gear is incredible sexy. True black. Hoping to get the chest piece to complete the set.

heading to the 7-11 after work today to get some codes for myself and some Euro gaffers in need.

I went there on saturday since I saw folks had them early.

Me: Hey, you guys are suoppsoed to have some red bulls with des...
Clerk girl: Destiny codes on them?
Me: yeah lol
Clerk girl: Monday! Im wating for them too. they should be here when the red bull guy gets here on Monday.
Me: you play destiny?
Clerk girl: my brother left me his PS4 and his games when he went to boot camp. Its only the gmae I like
Me" Cool, see ya on monday

which set? mine was light coplored and pink
let me see!

piratethingy

I'm finding it really hard to find trials teams. Bunch of other words.

Yuuuup. Feel the same way. Like you said, I don't blame people who have buddies they know they can get it done with. Just have to be patient and work on my game and take advantage of the opportunities that do present themselves! Can't remember if I've added you yet but I'm finna, let's play sometime.

phen0m24

heading to the 7-11 after work today to get some codes for myself and some Euro gaffers in need.

I went there on saturday since I saw folks had them early.

Me: Hey, you guys are suoppsoed to have some red bulls with des...
Clerk girl: Destiny codes on them?
Me: yeah lol
Clerk girl: Monday! Im wating for them too. they should be here when the red bull guy gets here on Monday.
Me: you play destiny?
Clerk girl: my brother left me his PS4 and his games when he went to boot camp. Its only the gmae I like
Me" Cool, see ya on monday

Get her on GAF, Rob! :) She's probably awesome in pvp
guessing

Namikaze1

I dismantled my VoG Titan gloves by accident. Meant to dismantle a different item. Fuck me.
Revenant on the Exile gear is incredible sexy. True black. Hoping to get the chest piece to complete the set.
True Black? Eh. I like that I still have some white on me. Matches well with the DO class item. True black not my style.

Revenant is still better:

P8Eax1r.png
Nah. I like the bit of crimson Imogene Fire adds to it.

I dismantled my VoG Titan gloves by accident. Meant to dismantle a different item. Fuck me.

True Black? Eh. I like that I still have some white on me. Matches well with the DO class item. True black not my style.

Nah. I like the bit of crimson Imogene Fire adds to it.

Imogen's Fire + Peregrine Greaves + VoG chest and arms and helm = mmmgravy

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
I'm finding it really hard to find trials teams. It's almost like raids used to be. Raid teams would form with the same people each week and do the raid like clockwork, and then the same the following week.

So it seems trials peeps like to play with people they know are strong - which is fine and fair.

I think for someone like me (and I can't believe i am saying this) a matchmade version of ToO would be good (take out the mercury possibility to make the non-matchmade version more special I guess).

I've tried all weekend long to get the rocket launcher. Come close a few times. People I've managed to roll with are good guys and it's been fun, but we're all kind of 'orphans' in that we haven't managed to get into a clique of regulars that do trials.

I've practically begged people who I know are good to help me, and ...well...politely ignored.

It's not a complaint more than an observation - for someone like me who is just average in PvP, the ToO rewards are just out of reach without a good anchor player on the team. I've been fortunate enough to be carried by Unstable and Wicked a couple of times which I am grateful for.

Sorry for the mini-vent. It's just a bit frustrating is all. :)

I agree with a lot of this. This game is getting harder to play as it takes longer and longer to find teams to do stuff.

My mini rant is that I helped 2 other guys get to Mercury while I was unable to because I didn't have enough passage coins for the mercy boon after being a part of scrubby teams earlier in the night. I've never been to Mercury even though I'm good enough to hold my own and help others get there. I just need regulars to play with (on xbox)...

Speaking of Dutchies, did you get a Redbull course already? Just sent one to Blaze and have a couple more for SoM.

Edit: Looks like Lnkn got you one already.

I did, I'm also giving one to one of their non Gaf member friend.

Big thanks to Lnkn and Grim for providing the SoMs with Red Bull codes, very much appreciated!
Lnkn, do you have Gaz on your FL? If not, I can make sure it reaches him.

I am seriously considering being on Xbox, but I'm just wondering who is actually doing this as well? Because I'll be making just one character. (Titan, obviously).

piratethingy

Gonna make my first alt this week.

For pvp: hunter or warlock?

Have The Ram and Celestial Nighthawk sitting in the bank, respectively.

Yuuuup. Feel the same way. Like you said, I don't blame people who have buddies they know they can get it done with. Just have to be patient and work on my game and take advantage of the opportunities that do present themselves! Can't remember if I've added you yet but I'm finna, let's play sometime.

Sounds good! My psn is the same as my gaf, let's def play!

(at work right now but I usually get on around 5pmish monday to friday)

rc213

So 2x daily Clash with a fresh Hopscotch Pilgrim kicking ass.

What's the ultimate roll I'm looking for to use in Crucible/Iron Banner

Not sure when you're both available, I'll be on around 9:30 or so EST and looking for 5 wins or more tonight. I was on vacation all week and my normal team went flawless without me....

Also need one more 32 PoE...

yes indeed..I don't stay up too late on weeknights but 9:30 should be good if you would like to add me? psn same as gaf :)

PuMa

Sounds good! My psn is the same as my gaf, let's def play!

(at work right now but I usually get on around 5pmish monday to friday)

I'd be happy to join you at some point as well. I feel the same way. It is definitely hard getting into ToO groups with everyone having their regulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom