• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

So the Iron Banner rep exploit thing is in 8 hours from now right? I'm going to be sad if I get an old instance of the Tower and have to grind it all again.

ocean

Banned
haha welp I kept thinking its level 32 thats the min :p
Doing something else at the moment so yeah..
Yo be fair these are the minimum levels to actually select the destinations and be able to spawn in. You can't do much of anything 3 levels below but with 5 other members doing their stuff carrying one isn't really hard anymore :)

I think a good team can carry a person or two through anything in the game except the harder PoEs.

Yo be fair these are the minimum levels to actually select the destinations and be able to spawn in. You can't do much of anything 3 levels below but with 5 other members doing their stuff carrying one isn't really hard anymore :)

I think a good team can carry a person or two through anything in the game except the harder PoEs.
true dat haha done worry I def understand carrying the very min :p

I have both
Cheers! well whenever you get to level 29, let me know. I will be willing to help you out in doing PoE 32, which lets you get an armor core that has the highest light available as of now.
Feel free to add me. PS4 is the same as my gaf name.

ocean

Banned
NF: Summoning Pits, Solar, Void and Juggler
Weekly: Omnigul, Juggler
PoE 34: Qodron, Trickle
PoE 32: Flame Prince, Solar
Skolas: Trickle, Small Arms (probably wrong, Bungie app usually is for Skolas for some reason)

ocean

Banned
Variks: Helm

Titan: 113 Discipline
Hunter: 117 Discipline
Warlock: 60 Intellect, 65 Strength

Someone who's in the reef, can you confirm what enemy type the perks are for? The app doesn't say. Hoping for Fallen! I want all the buffs I can get for Skolas :)

Shito

Variks: Helm

Titan: 113 Discipline
Hunter: 117 Discipline
Warlock: 60 Intellect, 65 Strength

Someone who's in the reef, can you confirm what enemy type the perks are for? The app doesn't say. Hoping for Fallen! I want all the buffs I can get for Skolas :)
Bungie.net says titan and hunter are fallen, and warlock cabal.
Don't know why they made the warlocks go their own way with that last update, probably a mistake they can't / don't care to fix. ^^

[EDIT]
Also, he sells the scout rifle.

ocean

Banned
Bungie.net says titan and hunter are fallen, and warlock cabal.
Don't know why they made the warlocks go their own way with that last update, probably a mistake they can't / don't care to fix. ^^

[EDIT]
Also, he sells the scout rifle.
Warlocks got Discipline instead of Intellect last week but it was an extremely solid roll, with HC+Special ammo and the Fallen perk.

This Int/Dis roll I don't mind but I really wish it had been Fallen :( the only PoE encounter worth dropping an Exotic in favor of PoE buffs is Skolas I think..

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Whoever joined me and helped me destroy phogoth thank you. Sorry to those that requested me at the last minute. I'm ready to go with at least one more character before bed.

noomi

Very quick night falls, last few weeks have been great for NFs.

Why do I always forget to equip my dead orbit class items :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom