• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunk#7

NEED ADVICE - PvP Hand Cannon and Sniper Users

I am the type that tries to master one thing and I still do pretty well in Trials with my Scout, Shotgun, Rocket loadout

I have finally given in to the weapons I feel are unfair and I plan to come back with a vengeance using the weapons I feel are overpowered.

I have almost everything to choose from (although I still have to level them)

What hand cannon should I use: Thorn, Last Word, HawkMoon?

What Sniper? Pradeyth's Revenge? Her Benevolence? I have 312 motes for rerolling anything on the second choice

Where should I start guys?

Deku Tree

Must be that the "reward authentication signal" from Bungie servers to your game is the same for every mode. You just get the reward for the mode that you are currently playing.

Problem is now your game sends a need reward message to Bungie and then Bungie sends the authentication signal back is supposed to be instant but now its taking a long time so you are able to switch into another game mode.

Bungie plz.

OMG! please still be working when I get home!

can you go into 35 poe solo?
I think it's fixed now. Worked first time but Iron Banner awards seem to be coming right when the game finishes. It only worked when the awards were delayed - if bugged out and have the awards of the next activity you went into. Last 2 times haven't worked for me.

I am the type that tries to master one thing and I still do pretty well in Trials with my Scout, Shotgun, Rocket loadout

I have finally given in to the weapons I feel are unfair and I plan to come back with a vengeance using the weapons I feel are overpowered.

What Sniper? Pradeyth's Revenge? Her Benevolence? I have 312 motes for rerolling anything on the second choice

I will be running the following:
primary: Thorn
secondary: P revenge, party crasher +1
heavy: tomorrows answer, BTRD

Its pretty funny how the fact that rewards werent being given changed from "terrible, this shit is broken" to "please dont fix it before i try it" XD

hydruxo

Last Word & Her Benevolence

Wtf is sweaties?

Yeah... Wtf is sweaties?

"hard core" honor game mode. Pretty much a list of ban items to attempt to make the multiplayer as fair and competitive as much as possible. Think a way to tell is to look at the opposing team gears, make sure they dont have X, Y, Z ( list was posted awhile back) and some kind of indication when heavy ammo drops. Since heavy ammo is prohibited as well, no one should pick it up.

Whoyouare

I'm past the gate on my way to phogoth in the nightfall. Feel free to join. It's set to public. I do not have a mic

Psn: manicstreet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom