• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

P44

Honestly I am very positive about the balance changes, but up until two weeks ago I didn't have a gjallahorn and I still don't have a BH or an IB (alpha player) so really the ttk hasn't changed for me in pve - but I believe the changes made to these weapons to be positive overall. In PVP the changes are great.

Theorry

Do some people think that the weapon changes already happened?
Because every game i see people run arround with Hard Light and Nechro.

noomi

Well, seems pretty quite for a Trials day... anyway... going to eat some dinner and probably watch some TV.

Will check in later to see if anyone is interested in a Trials run.

See ya's!

todd360

Just got back from work. Did I miss anything other than xur can't be forced to sell what he was supposed to sell this week? This is so much bullshit. He finally is gonna sell us ghorn and then he doesn't sell us ghorn.

vctor182

Dawww. Imagine a rocket launcher where puppies flew out of the explosion.

Quick and dirty

fhXsRBU.jpg

Hahaha oh PvP..

http://xboxclips.com/XpLiCiTOnE/0af4909d-76c9-4550-8f65-50fea24835c6

We haven't played it yet, how do you know? Right now HCs overlap way too much into Scout territory.

xboxclips.com and xboxdvr.com is less of a hassle, it's on there automatically.

Here or here or just log-in to Xbox site and go to Home.

True, but I'm just keeping expectations low.

Edit: Beaten with easier methods.

Sweet thanks!!

Dunlop

OK then i guess we'll do a raid. We'll decide vault or crota when we have 6...

1. Langoit
2. Owensboro
3. DrROBschiz

Add Langoit and join in orbit if you wanna come...

I'm up for a raid, preferably VoG (I WILL get FB...)

Dunlop75

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone doing a Hard Mode VoG or Crota? I'm up for either or both. PSN: ultrajari

I don't understand why so many people online are upset over Xur not selling a weapon this week.

I don't need weapons, I need gear so I'm not upset. I just think it's pretty funny that they can't update him with a weapon! That doesn't make sense to me. Seems like they can update anything on their end whenever they want. Like when bounties are updated daily. Unless that stuff is predetermined for the week already.

todd360

I don't understand why so many people online are upset over Xur not selling a weapon this week.

Its because it was supposed to be ghorn on sale. There is no other reason xur would just fuck up now. Ghorn is somehow involved with this.

Bungie did something to ghorn to make it not show up on xur months and months ago. Either they tried to sell it today and forgot to take off the ghorn block or the game tried to sell ghorn somehow on accident and the block just stopped him from selling it.

There is no way this isn't ghorn related. The nerf announcement means they can sell it now so people can experience its almighty lower before the nerf.

Mercury hype! Thanks Tears and Gaz for the smooth run. Tears Beast Mode on the final boss was too much for them (19 kills!). Finished my Trials set on my warlock, and got an Arc Scholar from the chest. I'll take it!

Who would've thought, already got my 3 Mercury runs in. Either the opposition was real bad or this map suits me more than I'd like to admit.

Oh well. Congrats on the Mercury run Wheel! Unfortunate TV accidents aside, haha!

Who would've thought, already got my 3 Mercury runs in. Either the opposition was real bad or this map suits me more than I'd like to admit.

Oh well. Congrats on the Mercury run Wheel! Unfortunate TV accidents aside, haha!

Nice, Now you'll have time to run me through tomorrow.
I need to buy weapon parts

Top Bottom