• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Two or three people making shit posts do not the community represent. Let's not get crazy here.

Yep, a big +1 to this. I'm still getting caught up on the thread and haven't read all the posts but the same cycle happens every time. People overreact to Bungie/Destiny news, then other people overreact to those overreactions and it ends with bad vibes all around. To restate what I always say in these situations:

-Please don't post "F Bungie" type of stuff. It doesn't help anyone or get your point across about whatever is making you upset.
-Please voice your criticisms as much as you want, using reasonable language. DGAF has never existed only for compliments and cheerleading, intelligent criticism is always welcome.
-Please don't make Destiny-disagreements personal by attacking other posters. Even if people have posted things in poor taste, it doesn't help to keep talking about how embarrassing the community supposedly is now.

That is all. Stick together Guardians.

Yep, a big +1 to this. I'm still getting caught up on the thread and haven't read all the posts but the same cycle happens every time. People overreact to Bungie/Destiny news, then other people overreact to those overreactions and it ends with bad vibes all around. To restate what I always say in these situations:

-Please don't post "F Bungie" type of stuff. It doesn't help anyone or get your point across about whatever is making you upset.
-Please voice your criticisms as much as you want, using reasonable language. DGAF has never existed only for compliments and cheerleading, intelligent criticism is always welcome.
-Please don't make Destiny-disagreements personal by attacking other posters. Even if people have posted things in poor taste, it doesn't help to keep talking about how embarrassing the community supposedly is now.

That is all. Stick together Guardians.

We can't fight amongst ourselves! We got to be prepared for Oryx! ;)

I havent played since a month or so after release, is it possible to do the daily/weekly with randoms now? Or do i have to find people only and manually get a party

Thinking about playing it a bit again, but it was so annoying to not be able to search for random party/group for daily/weekly and the raids(?)

to be fair, I will wait and see if Auto Rifles return to being usable. I just want to be able to play with Suros Regime, Hardlight and Vanquisher: I will be content

Namikaze1

We can't fight amongst ourselves! We got to be prepared for Oryx! ;)
Aren't most of you guys taken already? :p

Oryx owns you all. I still remain a free guardian.

I havent played since a month or so after release, is it possible to do the daily/weekly with randoms now? Or do i have to find people only and manually get a party

Thinking about playing it a bit again, but it was so annoying to not be able to search for random party/group for daily/weekly and the raids(?)
Daily and Nightfall has no matchmaking but Weekly Heroic now does.

Word. I'm about to go grab my ceremonial pre-trials Chipotle, bout an hour and I'll be on for the rest of the night.
nFt0xaa.gif

Just grabbed Chipotle myself on the way home.

19160557954_09aede3d50.jpg

Nice, Now you'll have time to run me through tomorrow.
I need to buy weapon parts
We were wondering where you were Grim!

Hopefully we can get some runs in tomorrow, shoot me an invite if you see me on. Will have much more time on Sunday though, going to watch (my first) baseball match tomorrow as well (help me).

I feel like I'm the only ghorn was supposed to be on sale today conspiracy theorist here.

That has to be what happened!

Fate of All Fools

Also, I'll be on later looking to do some trials if you end up needing someone. Looks like you and nami already have a party though

zewone

I don't understand why so many people online are upset over Xur not selling a weapon this week.

Because it's likely it was supposed to be Gjallarhorn.

Xur's weapon inventory has been fine for almost a year, but the one gun heavily rumored to be removed from his table of items could have messed things up.

Here come the defenders of innocent until proven guilty Bungie to tell us all it's a conspiracy theory with no merit.

Namikaze1

What if, and this is a big if, the weapon was No Land Beyond?

I too think it was Gjallarhorn but them taking it out of the table may have messed things up.

We were wondering where you were Grim!

Hopefully we can get some runs in tomorrow, shoot me an invite if you see me on. Will have much more time on Sunday though, going to watch (my first) baseball match tomorrow as well (help me).

Been working. I've got 16 hrs to go in my 48 hour shift and I'll be working again on sunday. Have fun at the baseball game tomorrow.

I feel like I'm the only ghorn was supposed to be on sale today conspiracy theorist here.

I mean what else could it be? We already know for sure that they control his inventory. We also know that Bungie loves to troll. These two things are not debatable.

SGRX

It's definitely plausible. Plus, the idea of them screwing up an attempt to troll the playerbase like that is just too damn funny for me not to want it to be true.

I mean what else could it be? We already know for sure that they control his inventory. We also know that Bungie loves to troll. These two things are not debatable.
It could have been literally anything else. The system broke. It's not like they changed a weapon, it didn't even show up. For fuck sake.

Dave_6

Do some people think that the weapon changes already happened?
Because every game i see people run arround with Hard Light and Nechro.

LOL I figured that would happen; folks don't read. It's like the ones bitching about the changes, like they've already played with the re-balanced weapons.

Been working. I've got 16 hrs to go in my 48 hour shift and I'll be working again on sunday. Have fun at the baseball game tomorrow.

Thanks!

Sounds like you have it tough right now, shifts like that must be very tiring.
Get some rest in when you're home, and when we see you on, team SoM will get you your loot!

todd360

Nami, I have to cut the grass now... My dad wants it done now since its supposed to rain all weekend. So I don't know what time I can be on.

Top Bottom