• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Unstable

ETA 10 Minutes until the Unstabie train leaves the station! Tune in for a chance to win a ride to Mercury! http://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive

By accepting a seat on the carry train you understand and accept that there is a possibility of resulting lost, damage or injury to a desk *Possible desks include yours or Unstabie's (but mostly Unstabie's.)

ocean

Banned
Trying out my fresh new Eye of Sol. One bullet, two headshots. second bullet go me a third kill on an invisible Hunter. I'm gonna get used to this.

Thanks Unstabie!

It could have been literally anything else. The system broke. It's not like they changed a weapon, it didn't even show up. For fuck sake.

Yeah, it could have been anything else. Not saying it can't be. I just think it's a bit too much of a coincidence. That's all. It's not like this has happened in the past.

Cauldron (again)

Makes me wonder if they are only going to play the same 4 maps every time. I really hope not.

There have been 6 maps in Trials so far: Burning Shrine, Widow's Court, Cauldron, Pantheon, Black Shield and Thieve's Den.

They've repeated the first 3 so far but not in the original order, so we'll see what happens next week. It's crazy to me that they aren't using more map variety. I'd take basically anything except Skyshock, First Light and Bastion over another repeat at this point.

ETA 10 Minutes until the Unstabie train leaves the station! Tune in for a chance to win a ride to Mercury! http://www.twitch.tv/unstablelive

By accepting a seat on the carry train you understand and accept that there is a possibility of resulting lost, damage or injury to a desk *Possible desks include yours or Unstabie's (but mostly Unstabie's.)

Unstable! Are you only running new lighthouse runs or can say...maybe a newly 31 year old Zombie get a lil carry along tonight to compliment the cake?

someday

Banned
I don't understand why so many people online are upset over Xur not selling a weapon this week.
I think for a lot of people, Xur is an important part in getting new exotic weapons. Especially if you're mostly a solo player and don't do raids, nightfalls, etc. Also now that Weeklies have matchmaking, more people have strange coins to spend.
I feel like I'm the only ghorn was supposed to be on sale today conspiracy theorist here.

That has to be what happened!
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this is it. I also won't be surprised when Xur does finally sell the ghorn right around TTKs release, either just before the nerf or just afterwards. Either way, I'll still buy it since I doubt one will ever drop.

shem935

Banned
Seems like it, some users are being pretty harsh with their words.... I get the frustration, I do....but there's no need for out bursts like that.

I made a conscious effort to not post last night. Seems to have paid off as I had nothing nice to say.

Lima

I'm gonna enter and win and don't even have the game on PS4 hah.

ocean

Banned

First Class train travel
first-class-carriage-in-t-008.jpg

LTWood12

Is Wicked still around to carry? I could hop back on now or do it later to balance it out if that works better. I'll be on my Hunter the rest of the week so I'm not at all worried about getting that last Mercury in whenever.

Think you could you make time for me tonight?

Mindlog

Is there any benefit to keeping weapons or armour below my current level, or should I just dismantle them for the parts?
Are you referring to blue/rare-green/common equipment? Anything specific in mind?
Stranger's Rifle has a few applications, but most of it can be safely discarded. Purple/Legendary favorites can be upgraded so all of that remains fairly useful. The exception would be purple boots that don't have a boost to heavy ammo.

Top Bottom