• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Farming the grimoire, where's the best place to get kills fast, where enemies respawn quickly? Need pulse and sidearm kills in the thousands, so I'm trying to find a place to do it quickly

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
maaaan I spent literally all day today leveling a brand new hunter, got all 3 classes now. Hunter's only 29 for now. Anyone wanna drag my ass through the daily story and maybe weekly heroic so I can get them hot vanguard marks? Psn: ultrajari and eternal thanks to the kind soul who helps me!

Rated-G

tumblr_nrnq3wXWzB1qfj7kho1_1280.png

Check out this email I just got from Best Buy.

Anyone else get their Beta invite?! Can't wait to try out the game! /s

Seriously... Little late there Best Buy...

Shito

People thinking that Xûr not stocking a weapon this week was because of some Horn shenanigans were clearly wrong: I was able to take some pictures of what happened a mere minutes before Bungie published their tweet about not bothering anymore.
I am only posting them now because of real life stuff and shits and reasons and I'm totally legit.

wl0DQHy.jpg

For a few seconds you could buy the Fate of all Fools, but it quickly errored out, after which you could find...

K01FRZd.jpg

... Unstable's favorite weapon!

I didn't hover my cursor over the weapons because who wouldn't believe me anyways?
I have pictures to prove what I'm saying is the truth!

SnakeEyes

Banned
People thinking that Xûr not stocking a weapon this week was because of some Horn shenanigans were clearly wrong: I was able to take some pictures of what happened a mere minutes before Bungie published their tweet about not bothering anymore.
I am only posting them now because of real life stuff and shits and reasons and I'm totally legit.

wl0DQHy.jpg

For a few seconds you could buy the Fate of all Fools, but it quickly errored out, after which you could find...

K01FRZd.jpg

I didn't hover my cursor over the weapons because who wouldn't believe me anyways?
Damn, that would have been a real coup if some people managed to get Fate of All Fools :D

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

wl0DQHy.jpg

K01FRZd.jpg

Why would you not hit the share button on your controller you silly boy.

NeOak

wl0DQHy.jpg

K01FRZd.jpg

A++ Photoshop skills.

ryseing

Anyone up for CE Hard? Got my Thorn exotic bounty today and would love Word of Crota to help out with the stupid Void PvP part.

Namikaze1

If we end up facing each other, let's set some ground rules:

Only Necrochasm. Nothing else.

I will at least have a chance at getting 1 kill.

Top Bottom