• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

someday

Banned
Anyone having problems on PS4? I have been sitting in Skywatch for nearly 2 hours trying to kill Urzok for the damn urn quest on my last character who has crap gear who still has low light blue gloves (which is why I'm doing this), and I have not seen a single person the entire time, and I've already failed to kill him 3 times as a result because I simply cannot deal with that event solo (it's the enemy movement one, Warsat hasn't happened yet probably because there's no one else). This is super dumb.
This happened to me earlier. I tried doing Dragon strikes and matchmaking didn't work at all. Kept spawning me alone. I finally just got offline.
Man, I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of all of you who have/had regular folks to run with all these years in Destiny. I haven't had a regular group in months and I think it's starting to catch up with me :(
Bungie deciding to further nerf fusion rifles doesn't help, and with PvE content (read:raids/PoE) getting worse since vanilla and I dunno... I'm considering not pre-ordering TTK and waiting to see what people think of the raid/other stuff before I buy. Maybe I am a bit burned out but shit, I still have the urge to play. Just wish my buddies from back in the day still played or I had new regular buddies.
The bolded made me giggle since the game has been out for less than a year. But I agree with you about having a set group every week. I have a lot of PSN friends but no set group who still play regularly and want to do raids, nightfalls, etc. Gaf is awesome, I also joined the 100 and that helps. But it is still work to just play a video game.

Namikaze1

So I Titan smash one guy up close. He fucking survives and kills me. Two second later he dies. During heavy round, I shot one guy three times, all three hits him. Bastard fucking survives and kills me.

Man, I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of all of you who have/had regular folks to run with all these years in Destiny. I haven't had a regular group in months and I think it's starting to catch up with me :(
Bungie deciding to further nerf fusion rifles doesn't help, and with PvE content (read:raids/PoE) getting worse since vanilla and I dunno... I'm considering not pre-ordering TTK and waiting to see what people think of the raid/other stuff before I buy. Maybe I am a bit burned out but shit, I still have the urge to play. Just wish my buddies from back in the day still played or I had new regular buddies.

With that said, anyone want to do anything? I'm up for Trials, PoE, raids, control... lol :)

I've been doing reset raids every week (minus 1...) since October. The actual group lineup has turned over multiple times by now, not a single other person besides me has stayed the whole time. The current group is completely different from the OG group, and a given lineup has never stayed together longer than a few months.

It can be tough keeping a group going, especially when the content runs thin. But I would skip a lot of it each week if I didn't have my regular group, as I noticed the one week I missed when I solo'ed my NFalls and just played PvP. I can completely understand why people want raid MM even if I don't have that problem myself. It would be a nightmare without this community and even DGAF requires a commitment to start getting groups more easily.

With that said... I should be back online in ~20 min if anyone wants to run anything. Help with Trials, Skolas, Triumphs, flawless, etc.

deafmedal

With that said... I should be back online in ~20 min if anyone wants to run anything. Help with Trials, Skolas, Triumphs, flawless, etc.
I'd love help with Trials, I sucked so bad last week Rubenov and Wicked couldn't even carry me to Mercury :p
TBF I had ran that map like 2 times prior, I actually love Cauldron :)

Abusive_Red, nice job on sword... that whole run was laggy as hell. Would have been frustrating before HoW :mad:

Ryck

So I Titan smash one guy up close. He fucking survives and kills me. Two second later he dies. During heavy round, I shot one guy three times, all three hits him. Bastard fucking survives and kills me.
I just hit a guy with all 4 Golden Gun shots and nothing. Story kinda has a happy ending though I knifed him in the back and he died.

I got Hawkmoon from. silver package with Todd and Nami. *tears*

gi2Zg.jpg

Cause that's what the Hawkmoon is

phen0m24

I got Hawkmoon from. silver package with Todd and Nami. *tears*

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

congrats LIK

LTWood12

I've been doing reset raids every week (minus 1...) since October. The actual group lineup has turned over multiple times by now, not a single other person besides me has stayed the whole time. The current group is completely different from the OG group, and a given lineup has never stayed together longer than a few months.

It can be tough keeping a group going, especially when the content runs thin. But I would skip a lot of it each week if I didn't have my regular group, as I noticed the one week I missed when I solo'ed my NFalls and just played PvP. I can completely understand why people want raid MM even if I don't have that problem myself. It would be a nightmare without this community and even DGAF requires a commitment to start getting groups more easily.

Trials and skolas with me and t-44? Say in half an hour?

Edit: congrats Lik!!!!!

I hate every fucking scumbag out there with bad internet. I'm tired of all these worthless pieces of shit who are flat red bar all the time.

And to anyone on DGaf with bad internet, FUCK YOU TOO!!!

Top Bottom