• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

MrDaravon

Anyone having problems on PS4? I have been sitting in Skywatch for nearly 2 hours trying to kill Urzok for the damn urn quest on my last character who has crap gear who still has low light blue gloves (which is why I'm doing this), and I have not seen a single person the entire time, and I've already failed to kill him 3 times as a result because I simply cannot deal with that event solo (it's the enemy movement one, Warsat hasn't happened yet probably because there's no one else). This is super dumb.

deafmedal

Man, I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of all of you who have/had regular folks to run with all these years in Destiny. I haven't had a regular group in months and I think it's starting to catch up with me :(
Bungie deciding to further nerf fusion rifles doesn't help, and with PvE content (read:raids/PoE) getting worse since vanilla and I dunno... I'm considering not pre-ordering TTK and waiting to see what people think of the raid/other stuff before I buy. Maybe I am a bit burned out but shit, I still have the urge to play. Just wish my buddies from back in the day still played or I had new regular buddies.

With that said, anyone want to do anything? I'm up for Trials, PoE, raids, control... lol :)

ryseing

Man, I gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous of all of you who have/had regular folks to run with all these years in Destiny. I haven't had a regular group in months and I think it's starting to catch up with me :(
Bungie deciding to further nerf fusion rifles doesn't help, and with PvE content (read:raids/PoE) getting worse since vanilla and I dunno... I'm considering not pre-ordering TTK and waiting to see what people think of the raid/other stuff before I buy. Maybe I am a bit burned out but shit, I still have the urge to play. Just wish my buddies from back in the day still played or I had new regular buddies.

With that said, anyone want to do anything? I'm up for Trials, PoE, raids, control... lol :)

Trying to do CE. PSN is bmc811.

Any xbox one raids? Normal VoG..

At least, so far, destiny lfg xbox people are nice. This one person said sorry to me twice when I said I'm underlevelled at least Hahaha.
This other person would have but he accidentally posted in normal when he meant hard. Nice people so far.

I have a regular group but I also enjoy whoring myself out on here. Jump in bud the waters fine.

People thinking that Xûr not stocking a weapon this week was because of some Horn shenanigans were clearly wrong: I was able to take some pictures of what happened a mere minutes before Bungie published their tweet about not bothering anymore.
I am only posting them now because of real life stuff and shits and reasons and I'm totally legit.

Snip

For a few seconds you could buy the Fate of all Fools, but it quickly errored out, after which you could find...

Snip

... Unstable's favorite weapon!

I didn't hover my cursor over the weapons because who wouldn't believe me anyways?
I have pictures to prove what I'm saying is the truth!
Perfect! Now we just need to get this posted around as much as that stupid ghorn one

First I wasted an hour trying to get a Trials group earlier. Now I wasted over an hour trying to get a VoG group. This game produces so much rage.

CKKUFfbUMAA3dC8.jpg

MY BACK O_O

phen0m24

Any xbox one raids? Normal VoG..

At least, so far, destiny lfg xbox people are nice. This one person said sorry to me twice when I said I'm underlevelled at least Hahaha.
This other person would have but he accidentally posted in normal when he meant hard. Nice people so far.

Xplicit my son Josh has a checkpoint on confluxes on Normal

you still running?

His name is SunfirePrime and he is DYING to finish an Atheon on One

Xplicit my son Josh has a checkpoint on confluxes on Normal

you still running?

His name is SunfirePrime and he is DYING to finish an Atheon on One

If we can find people, I'll definitely go! I'm underlevelled so I can't really Sherpa just yet but of course I will when I get there!

I'm grabbing something from the store but I'm guessing we need to find 4 more people?

If we can find people, I'll definitely go! I'm underlevelled so I can't really Sherpa just yet but of course I will when I get there!

I'm grabbing something from the store but I'm guessing we need to find 4 more people?
Oooh count me in for any of that

Vault or PoE

Im down. Hit me up.

Top Bottom