• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Namikaze1

Warlock self rezzes at 4-4 with all 3 alive and right next to him. Quick Titan Smash ended that revive. Don't think he ever finished doing that little revive animation they do when self rezzing when I killed him.

Congrats LiK! Dammit lol people are getting Hawkmoon, and what loot am I getting? Beetle Errors! Woot woot! Really though, congrats.

Was it from Trials?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I've been away rehabbing, my PT goes they nerfing the GOD-Horn.....

WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK!, The Last Word too...
C'mon Son!

Been getting healthier and better over time, can stand for 6 minutes straight, getting closer to walking

Wanna be home before Taken King

C'mon Son!

Been getting healthier and better over time, can stand for 6 minutes straight, getting closer to walking

Hey man glad to hear you're getting better and better! ! Keep it up. Dont worry about the nerfs, they're most likely nothing substantial. It'll be for the better

I hate every fucking scumbag out there with bad internet. I'm tired of all these worthless pieces of shit who are flat red bar all the time.

And to anyone on DGaf with bad internet, FUCK YOU TOO!!!

I kinda find it amusing that way back when it was the low ping bastard that drew all the ire, and the tables have finally turned, and it's now the high ping bastard that everyone hates.

rc213

Dang missed a Raid, serves me right for playing Crota earlier on 2 toons that had already run it. No wonder nothing was dropping for me. Derp!

maomaoIYP

I pick up strangers in the tower for a nightfall.....I walk away with a legendary engram and he gets.....thunderlord. *Sigh*.

edit: Ok it decrypts into a hard light. Not too bad, considering the upcoming buff.

deafmedal

Any reason why someone wouldn't want to cheese oracles from the top? It's not like that part of the raid is fun when done normally.

Well, that's like your opinion, man :p

I find that part on the ground to be extremely fun and challenging in a good way... plus sniping method bores me to tears. I don't run for the loot, nothing can drop for me that I haven't had multiple times so I do it for funsies :)

phen0m24

Well, that's like your opinion, man :p

I find that part on the ground to be extremely fun and challenging in a good way... plus sniping method bores me to tears. I don't run for the loot, nothing can drop for me that I haven't had multiple times so I do it for funsies :)

Dont believe him, he does it purely for the
singing opportunities

C'mon Son!

Hey GRX, good to know about your progress. Hope to see you online in Sept for TTK.

Top Bottom