• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Still have one, maybe two spots for the newbie Crota's End Raid.

Any takers?

Right now the list is:

DeathJr.
kiguel183
SolicitorPirate
Instant__Vintage

The "lovely" kurumi has offered to be an alt if we don't fill up :)

I've done it before but I'll go if you have room. I want me some Black Hammertime

Psn- bicep_curls

Do you have gorgons?

My wife's baby hunter need some things
Also I can run you newbie raid if need be. She's only 31

That's what I've been requesting all night lol. Blunoise1 if you have room

This isn't a regular raid, it's for first timers so they will go in blind and figure out things for themselves. So, it can take 2-3 hours.

Also, this isn't happening now. Maybe in 7-8 hours, or same time tomorrow.

TheTurboFD

Anyone want to do VoG on hard then? Add PSN: TheTurboFD

1. TheTurboFD
2.robdraggoo
3.rc213
4.blunoise1
5.no-ink
6.baliis

All filled :D

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
That's cool I'm in no rush :)
Feel free to add me if you end up needing a roster filler

- Oops nevermind thought y'all were going now, sorry!

Namikaze1

I kill this guy. His teammate kills me and revives. That guy I killed teabags me. They win the only round they will ever win.

Final round comes. One guy and Todd dies. Both get revived. Hunter moves back. The teabagger and the guy who revived him huddle up. I Titan smash them while lik gets the last kill. I teabag the fuck out of the teabagger. I wait for the last round to get him. Can't wait for the message.

Ryck

I kill this guy. His teammate kills me and revives. That gypsy I killed teabags me. They win the only round they will ever win.

Final round comes. One guy and Todd dies. Both get revived. Hunter moves back. The teabagger and the guy who revived him huddle up. I Titan smash them while lik gets the last kill. I teabag the fuck out of the teabagger. I wait for the last round to get him. Can't wait for the message.
Love when this happens.

Namikaze1

It's been fun, guys. Heading off to bed. Couldn't get to mercury but Todd and I were there to see Hawkmoon drop for LiK.

Good night guys.

LiK

my Warlock did well in her first Trials. Was way fun. We had good matches. Lost a flawless cuz Nami lagged out for some weird reason. Looking forward to maxing out the Hawkmoon and use it before the nerf.

Lmao i just got a 13 killing streak with the Mida on Exodus Blue by standing above the ammo spawn near C and just killing everyone across the map. So good.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Thank you gaffers Ned and Taeshik for getting me to the lighthouse! I was glad I wasn't complete dead weight. Thanks dudes!

Loot haul

Solar Scholar
Eye of Sol
Truth
Gauntlets of the Exile-int roll
Plate of the Exile-int roll
Emblem
Ship

Today was a good day lol

Top Bottom