• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

On the gunslinger subclass what does the deadeye perk mean? Increases the accuracy of golden gun? How? It already is pretty damn accurate.

Namikaze1

my Warlock did well in her first Trials. Was way fun. We had good matches. Lost a flawless cuz Nami lagged out for some weird reason. Looking forward to maxing out the Hawkmoon and use it before the nerf.
I got baboon'ed. Thought I was sent to orbit since I was hit with the loading screen. Didn't realized I was still in the game till after I rejoined the chat.

On the gunslinger subclass what does the deadeye perk mean? Increases the accuracy of golden gun? How? It already is pretty damn accurate.

Yeah it gets a bigger radius or something, it's a significant buff especially if you're shooting a target from a distance. Unstable said it had a little bit of tracking too, not sure about that.

Yeah it gets a bigger radius or something, it's a significant buff especially if you're shooting a target from a distance. Unstable said it had a little bit of tracking too, not sure about that.

Thats pretty interesting, guess i'll use it for pvp instead of the exploding perk (it looks so cool tho).

Is the RL Admonisher III worth keeping?

CKK-FxYUMAAaF-A.jpg:large

You know, I am okay with this.

It becomes almost impossible to miss with it, unless you just completely botch the shot. Gunslinger tree is so good.

Damn this perk sounds really good, dont know why i never looked into it. Missing shots with the golden gun happens often enough that i dont know why i hadnt looked into this perk before.

Ramirez

Damn this perk sounds really good, dont know why i never looked into it. Missing shots with the golden gun happens often enough that i dont know why i hadnt looked into this perk before.

Scavenger is also amazing for ToO, it's insane how much regen you get from picking ammo up if your stats are close to max.

GhaleonEB

Anyone need a quick NF? I'm at the Nexus solo on my daughter's profile, but she doesn't have the best weapons for the encounter (poor void gear for the minotaurs at the bottom). NatCat_49 on PSN.

EL CUCO

There HAS to be a penalty for using Unflinching on Ambush. Been using my none Unflinching HB on Ambush all day and felt great. Switched to my HB that has the perk, also on Ambush...scope jumping all over the place.

I understand if the perk didn't work or had little to no affect, but I'm getting very noticeable flinch.

LiK

I'm glad Lik gets to use a pre-nerf Hawkmoon. I feel bad for the Xbox folks who won't be able.

Yea, I can actually play around with it in Trials and IB before its nerfed which is cool. Just need to spend some time lvling it up

Sigh, also need to clean up my friend list. Got more requests but I gotta cut some people before it becomes a problem like with Hawk.

todd360

Yea, I can actually play around with it in Trials and IB before its nerfed which is cool. Just need to spend some time lvling it up

Hopefully it goes fast for you. I'm not sure if I'm gonna play tomorrow. I should really play xenoblade this weekend. I'm 22 hours in and want to just finish it.

todd360

Yea let's do that in Journey...because it's possible to do that in Journey. I mean why not it's a video game. Anything is possible right guys? Right?...

thumbs-up.gif

Yea. That's fine.

You just need to unlock the gun scarf power up. That is what gamefaqs told me.

Frenden

Banned

Sigh, also need to clean up my friend list. Got more requests but I gotta cut some people before it becomes a problem like with Hawk.
I have about 100 Destiny folks, most from GAF, and that seems to be enough that someone is always on doing something.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Anyone want to do Skolas? Got to Skolas with a group from LFG when at the last minute before Skolas dies, my internet decides to recycle and I get kicked out. When I try to get back in, they already opened the chests and ended the activity. I never got to "beat" Skolas. ;__;

Top Bottom